Tales of Graces f/Symphonia/Abyss/Vesperia/Xillia 50% off @ Club Namco

great deals for those who want Tales of Symphonia chronicles, add at least 2 items worth $25 or more to get the free shipping!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dam, wish I would of waited on their last sale was wanting Tales of the Abyss but the last sale was only only on PS3 games so I went ahead and bought Graces f thinking there wouldn't be another sale on it for awhile. Think I'll just hold off on this since I have too much in the backlog to play it anytime soon and it will probably be on sale again by then.

I'm looking at Tales of Graces F and Symphonia Chronicles.  ToGF is the cheapest I've seen lately, with the average price being $34+.

I just worry about Digital River.  I've read many poor reviews and have avoided them.  Anyone here use them before without any issues? 

I'm looking at Tales of Graces F and Symphonia Chronicles. ToGF is the cheapest I've seen lately, with the average price being $34+.

I just worry about Digital River. I've read many poor reviews and have avoided them. Anyone here use them before without any issues?
If you have a problem their CS sucks. I've ordered in the past and all my orders arrived good. I know people that have had bad experiences but this usually regards CE's. Ordering games like this shouldn't be a problem.

damn I just bought Graces for $34 this week. I figure it's not worth the $8 this time to deal with digitalriver based on what everyone says and returning the one I bought already

Debating on whether to get Tales of Graces f. This Tales game good compared to the Symphonia and Xillia?
Tales of Grace was my least favorite of the three, but the gameplay is very solid and overall the experience was enjoyable. I would say it is worth checking out if you liked ToX and ToS.

I dont think I'll ever buy a tales game on release again. While the LE's are nice these games price drop so fast. I mean Tales of symphonia chronicles was 10 bucks on psn less then 2 months after release.

I bought Graces F and Abyss when they did this same promotion a while back. Zero problems, as with all my Digital River purchases. While I do not doubt that others have serious and valid complaints, I have never had any problems with them. Just wanted to add some encouragement to those on the fence.

And if you're still nervous about DR, I have an extra sealed copy of Graces F if anyone wants to PM me.

I dont think I'll ever buy a tales game on release again. While the LE's are nice these games price drop so fast. I mean Tales of symphonia chronicles was 10 bucks on psn less then 2 months after release.
Don't buy Tales games again. This is like the fourth Namco sale in as many months. That's not including the steep discounts from Amazon, Gamestop, and Best Buy.

Does Abyss really look like this on the 3ds?

yRbqXS7.jpg

I'd say it looks a bit better than that. A still blown-up screen is always going to look worse than the actual game.

[quote name="SmileyMcSmiles" post="11759271" timestamp="1400137673"]

I'm looking at Tales of Graces F and Symphonia Chronicles. ToGF is the cheapest I've seen lately, with the average price being $34+.

I just worry about Digital River. I've read many poor reviews and have avoided them. Anyone here use them before without any issues? [/quote
]

I've ordered from them twice. Both times my items came with no problems. My ToS CE wasn't well packed but it came in way better shape than my amazon one.

Ugh, that shipping makes me feel it's not worth it. That is to say I own all the offered Tales but Symphonia HD and don't see anything cheap enough to tack on to get free shipping.

I caved. After everything 27 bucks but still beats the usual 35-40 I see it for. Been wanting Graces F forever and its the only PS3 Tales game I'm missing.

Placed my order 2 days ago, just got my shipping notice and tracking info today. Let's see where this turns out. Hopefully this will turn out to be good as I have ordered from them 3 times in the past before and there was no problems!

I wish Amazon would price. I sent price match requests in for both Xillia and Graces F. If others could submit for price match too that'd be great.

They would sell so many more copies thru amazon at this price. I have no interest in creating an account and giving my credit card info to digital river, and I am sure most of humanity would agree with me lol

I only want/need TotA :/
Same here, but after the CE Ni No Kuni and the bait and switch with Monster Hunter, I don't know if I should take the chance with Digital River. Hell, if someone bought a second copy of TotA I would pay 20 for it off of them so I would have to deal with DR

I ended up grabbing Vesperia. I'm switching over to all standard editions, so I needed a replacement for that gorgeous Vesperia Steelbook. Lol

Anyone get shipping confirmation yet? (If so, when did you order?) I tried to track my order but it (of course) can't find it. Sent e-mail to customer service. I figure they have until end of business Tuesday to get back to me (2 business days) before I start a chargeback to get their attention, since it sounds like a lot of people have trouble with Digital River.

Anyone get shipping confirmation yet? (If so, when did you order?) I tried to track my order but it (of course) can't find it. Sent e-mail to customer service. I figure they have until end of business Tuesday to get back to me (2 business days) before I start a chargeback to get their attention, since it sounds like a lot of people have trouble with Digital River.
Yeah, I got a shipping confirmation emai., It says it'll arrive tomorrow, but we'll see. Try logging into your namco store account and check your order status.

When I log in, my order history is blank. Maybe I used a checkout-as-guest? Don't know. Used Paypal. Have email copy of invoice with order #. Have paypal record too.

When I log in, my order history is blank. Maybe I used a checkout-as-guest? Don't know. Used Paypal. Have email copy of invoice with order #. Have paypal record too.
Hmmm.... that's strange. Yeah, I think you're gonna have to contact customer service. And FYI, Digital River doesn't seem too bad. The only complaint I have is that they used a huge box for only two games, and it seems like they would get tossed around in there. Regardless, the games look like they're in great condition.

I ended up grabbing Vesperia. I'm switching over to all standard editions, so I needed a replacement for that gorgeous Vesperia Steelbook. Lol
Are you going to sell your CE then? I don't need it as I have one as well but just curious as that's one of the most valuable CE of the generation.

It's going for $115 complete and used and $220 new and sealed on Amazon.

[quote name="MSUHitman" post="11783969" timestamp="1400877884"]Are you going to sell your CE then? I don't need it as I have one as well but just curious as that's one of the most valuable CE of the generation.

It's going for $115 complete and used and $220 new and sealed on Amazon.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm selling off every single CE and steel to make a clean break. Mine is mint, so I'm looking forward to the payment for that one. :3

bread's done
Back