*Rumor* New PS Vita MSRP $179.99

So now we're making topics about the possibility of scoring MSRP? Well then, it's about god fuck ing damn time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be so harsh. This is great for those that are looking for a Vita. If they can't find a deal lately, knowing that it might go down in price soon could be a good enough entry price for them. I certainly recommend it. Vita is a great system.

Its from the official playstation road to greatness sweepstakes. Looks like the real deal. I imagine Vita 2000 alone will be $179, with game and 8GB card for $199

Also, I'm so in for a Vita if this is the Borderlands 2 bundle for $179. if not then I'll probably still get it. $169 would be a bit better tho

I would rather like to see a Vita with memory card bundle for $180.  Followed by a Vita with game and memory card bundle for $200. 

I would rather see them drop the stupid proprietary memory card and let us use mini SD cards or something, but that's not gonna happen. Ridiculous to think you have to pay over $100 for 64 GB whereas you can get a Sony branded 64 GB micro SD card for less than half that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news for those thinking of jumping on board. The Vita needs all the love it can get (criminally under appreciated IMO). Sony needs to go ahead and package the system with the PS4 while dropping the price of the memory cards. At this point that is the only chance it has of succeeding. It sold around ~3K units last month. fucken travesty if you ask me. 

Great news for those thinking of jumping on board. The Vita needs all the love it can get (criminally under appreciated IMO). Sony needs to go ahead and package the system with the PS4 while dropping the price of the memory cards. At this point that is the only chance it has of succeeding. It sold around ~3K units last month. fucken travesty if you ask me.
Instabuy for me. My PSP though was criminally under used. I'd keep playing it but it is so slow.

bread's done
Back