Photo
- - - - -

The Amazing Spider-Man - PS Vita $19.99 @Amazon (Gamestop PriceMatch)

Amazon vita spider-man ps vita

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:18 PM

The Amazing Spider-Man - PS Vita $19.99 @Amazon

http://www.amazon.co... $19.99 @Amazon

Price Comparisons:

Next Lowest on Amazon is third party at $40.98

Cheapest Before on Amazon according to Camelcamelcamel.com is $38.47 in March

Best Buy Is $24.99 Used

EDIT: Look Like it a Gamestop PriceMatch: http://www.gamestop....ider-man/112342

#2 kilik64

kilik64

Carefree, Wherever We May Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:27 PM

Best buy needs to match. GCU is a blessing and a curse...

Nevermind, best buy ONLY has used. 

Bah.

rcerboss bet his CAG card and lost, and now wont leave. 

http://www.cheapassg...te-september-9/

kilik123.png

#3 MikeKeese

MikeKeese

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:29 PM

Thanks for the info. I'm going for a complete vita collection and this one has been a nightmare finding for under 30. Was ordering a 16 dollar item too so this got me free shipping

#4 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

never played the ps3 version. how is the vita version like ?
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#5 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Hope the console versions gets a price cut aswell. Heres hoping for the same price point. Reviews were not that good but my son wouldnt notice the flaws anyways. Hehe

#6 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:33 PM

Tempting. I too am shooting for a complete Vita collection. Too bad there isn't a way to check Best Buy's inventory since it's not on the website anymore. Would have probably bit for $20 - GCU discount.

#7 MikeKeese

MikeKeese

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:35 PM

Tempting. I too am shooting for a complete Vita collection. Too bad there isn't a way to check Best Buy's inventory since it's not on the website anymore. Would have probably bit for $20 - GCU discount.

I'm pretty much halfway at this point but I have to start chipping away at the 30+ dollar RPGs now that I have the really common stuff

#8 redreflect

redreflect

I am the Wolf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:02 PM

Hmm, I wonder why this game has held such a high price? 

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."

#9 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:06 PM

Spider-Man Games Usually always held there values surprisingly at $30 or more. Even the ones about 5 years old are still $30 and up new. http://www.amazon.co...rnid=2941120011

#10 redreflect

redreflect

I am the Wolf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:09 PM

Spider-Man Games Usually always held there values surprisingly at $30 or more. Even the ones about 5 years old are still $30 and up new. http://www.amazon.co...rnid=2941120011

Did not know this! Thanks a lot, pal :)

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."

#11 BlizzardCyclone

BlizzardCyclone

CAGS are HERE!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:28 PM

Game was horrible on console (xb360) controls very clunky, not fun at all.  I bought it when there was the BB 50% off glitch on 2 games, traded it in to Gamestop with the 60% bonus boost and made around $10 in credit.  One of my best "mistakes" lol

EDIT

Sorry, thought this was for Amazing Spider-Man 2 (as my comments above are directed towards that game lol, sorry for the confusion!)

On a side note, the 3DS version of this game is $16.04

:)

Posted Image

#12 Kev Cypunk

Kev Cypunk

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:31 PM

They should make an exclusive Spider-Man game for Vita and not just a port. 

#13 get_loud

get_loud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:26 PM

It's a good game. Vita version is quite choppy in the city while zipping around but its very fun. I can tell you no Best Buy stores in Wi or IL had a copy, so I just bought it on PSN. Vita version is the least impressive graphically of the standard consoles, so be aware of that if that's an issue for you. I have both the Vita and 360 versions btw.

#14 markbrochilll

markbrochilll

The Master Sword

• CAG in Training

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:12 PM

Activision, they're money whores. Most of the Call of Duty games rarely drop below $20 and old map packs are still $15 each

#15 mrbungle

mrbungle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:31 AM

Ordered

I love the description from one of the sellers:

Comments: A state is good. ┬ŽIt becomes finishing opening goods. There are not a big crack and dirt. I think that it is in a state good on the whole. We send all articles using the SAL facilities or EMS of a post office of Japan. However, the thing with many main parts of a game machine serves as dispatch with sea mail. In that case, it becomes the arrival before or after two months. Shipping day: Three -ten days I ship as "gift".Box, package and manuals are written in Japanese.Keep in mind that it is a thing at the time of marketing aboutcompatibility, such as DVD, CD, and PC software. Compatibility has not carried out overseas here. Since it is the state at the time of sale, please check.

#16 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:18 AM

Interesting as I was planning on getting this recently. 

#17 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:38 AM

Thanks OP, I've been trying to get one of these off Ebay for the last few months, but could never get one cheap enough. I almost caved last week and bought one at retail, I'm glad I held out.

#18 ravens52bears54

ravens52bears54

Thin Blue Line

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:59 AM

Hope the console versions gets a price cut aswell. Heres hoping for the same price point. Reviews were not that good but my son wouldnt notice the flaws anyways. Hehe

You do realize this is the FIRST ASM game, right? 

I have the PS# version in my backlog. It's supposed to be decent. ASM2 is supposed to be pretty crappy but I bought that too during that Best Buy 50% off sale.

I just watched a YouTube video of this game and it looks horrible. The graphics look like an early PS2 game and the frame rate drops are bad.

Let's go O's!

#19 MrGranger

MrGranger

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:17 PM

Thanks...for this.  It doesn't come up first now, but I still got an order in.

#20 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:33 PM

Thanks...for this.  It doesn't come up first now, but I still got an order in.

The best price will only come up first for "in stock" items. So orders are still good, but they won't ship until restocked.

#21 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:31 PM

Activision.

I actually just beat this game last night on PS3.  It definitely is a mediocre game, with glitches and weird/awkward stuff happening a lot, but if you love Spider-man as much as I do, you'll have a lot of fun with it.  I can't speak to the Vita version, though.

Posted Image

#22 MrGranger

MrGranger

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:19 AM

The best price will only come up first for "in stock" items. So orders are still good, but they won't ship until restocked.

Yep, that's why I mentioned it.

#23 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Fredo in the cut, that's a scary site

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:21 AM

Tempting, I kind of just want to wait for the XB1 version. Physical should be releasing soon.

edit- nvm it was already released lol, $30 and your mine

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png677547.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & Metro Redux   :ps4: Nothing   :wiiu: Nothing   :360: Nothing   :ps3: Trine 2  :3ds: Nothing   :vita:  Nothing