Photo
- - - - -

Dishonored GOTY Edition $19.99 (xbox 360/PS3) + Free GameStop Exclusive Premium Dishonored Tarot Cards @Gamestop

dishonored goty gamestop ps3 xbox 360

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:49 PM

Dishonored GOTY Edition $19.99 (xbox 360/PS3) + Free GameStop Exclusive Premium Dishonored Tarot Cards @Gamestop

Xbox 360

http://www.gamestop....7#bonusFeatures

PS3

http://www.gamestop....-edition/111855

Order a NEW copy of Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition and receive GameStop Exclusive Premium Dishonored Tarot Cards!

While Supplies Last
Online Only

Online Customers: Item will ship with your game.

Pictures of the Tarot Cards in Spoiler

Spoiler

#2 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:53 PM

Got those cards for free when they were pennied out. Sold them for $12. That was over a year ago though. They're probably worth nothing.

$20 even for the GotY is a bit much. I see it going down a bit more. If you truly want to play, $20 might be the right point. 

#3 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:00 PM

If this were a deck of playing cards I'd probably bite...

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#4 ConkerFun

ConkerFun

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:11 PM

Anyone know a site that tells you how much data game requires to be installed on the PS3? I'm starting to run out of space. Something that requires like 2gb of installation, I just buy them on the 360.

#5 mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:09 PM

Got those cards for free when they were pennied out. Sold them for $12. That was over a year ago though. They're probably worth nothing.

$20 even for the GotY is a bit much. I see it going down a bit more. If you truly want to play, $20 might be the right point. 

Newegg had it for $15 few months back.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 Fatpeoplestink

Fatpeoplestink

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:30 PM

Is dishonored an open world game?

#7 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:33 PM

Anyone know a site that tells you how much data game requires to be installed on the PS3? I'm starting to run out of space. Something that requires like 2gb of installation, I just buy them on the 360.

5GB

#8 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:17 PM

Iirc, they were a preorder bonus, not something that was ever sold.

Unless they started selling them after the game came out.

#9 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:50 PM

Iirc, they were a preorder bonus, not something that was ever sold.

Unless they started selling them after the game came out.

It had a price on it, not that I remember. Usually they do still sell these for $5 or so until they drop. Though I've only seen a few pre-order bonuses sold separately. Much like controllers from CE being sold.

#10 doug_brit

doug_brit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:47 AM

Amazon has it for the same price sans the cards, just incase this deal does dead.