My Wal-Mart clearance: inquire within

chnandler_bong

Official? CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain
Feedback
479 (100%)
I haven't seen any posts like this so destroy it if it should be destroyed, but my Wal-mart has the following on clearance:

:360: Gears of War 3 Limited Edition :arrow: $30 (4 available)
:360: Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition :arrow: $60 (2 available)

I might pick these up for myself but I doubt it, so I extend the offer to any CAG that wants them. PM me your interest and all I will charge is cost + shipping.

I won't destroy you.  BUT, I think it's YMMV clearance so it will probably be destroyed.  Appreciate the effort though.  :)

I won't destroy you. BUT, I think it's YMMV clearance so it will probably be destroyed. Appreciate the effort though. :)
Thanks for showing me mercy. :) This thread wasn't meant to be a "Check your Wal-Mart for these games at these prices" because only one of the ten or so near me have them at this price, but merely that if anyone wanted anything at these prices I can pick them up and ship it to you at cost.

I haven't seen any posts like this so destroy it if it should be destroyed, but my Wal-mart has the following on clearance:

:360: Gears of War 3 Limited Edition :arrow: $30 (4 available)
:360: Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition :arrow: $60 (2 available)

I might pick these up for myself but I doubt it, so I extend the offer to any CAG that wants them. PM me your interest and all I will charge is cost + shipping.
And my Wal-Mart has the 360 Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition for like $90 XD

The box has been beat to hell though :(

Last edited:
I did see some clearance stuff a couple months ago but it's long gone now like, uncharted 3 for $30, Mortal Kombat (the one with the bookends) for $35, AC3 $40, and others were garbage like NBA 2k13 for $80 and I think it still there.

bread's done
Back