Masters of the Universe - 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Set $32.99

Well that's 9 shades of tempting, this doesn't have the Christmas Special with She-Ra does it?  I didn't look like it did on the Amazon listing.  I'm DYING to review that someday!

I rented some of the discs from the first season from netflix, the actual episodes themselves haven't aged that well but the special features about how the show was put together and the commentaries were all very interesting. I think I'll pick it up just to finish watching those.

Ugh. Already have the separate sets which form the mural so I'm good on this...except I really want that CD and they won't release the damn thing separately. Holding out a little longer, for now.

Grabbed one for the hell of it at that price. I have fond memories of watching the series as a kid and getting all the action figures. Though a lot of this is on Netflix already it will be nice to actually own this for my collection. Thanks for the heads up OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Put myself on the backorder list. Better than what I had before which was one of the side episodes. This one actually has the original show I remember and loved. Thanks Op!

bread's done
Back