Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! - Collector's Edition 3DS $13.83 @ Amazon

thanks op, but the game itself is bad tho. good price for collecting tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it would have gone cheaper had you not posted this thread... was dropping between $.20 and $.70 a day. And Amazon uses an algorithm so it would have continued to drop until it sold a certain number... but I'm sure it'll see that soon and jump back in price

#WhatTheMathEldritch

If you're a fan of the show and steelbooks in general $14 ain't bad (I pre-ordered full price =/)

Otherwise it's not worth it.
I like both and that's why I'm torn on it but I also like to get useless things I'll look at once as cheap as possible.

I'm just continue waiting for the console version yonhit an acceptable price. The 3DS version suffers from a lower quality on top of the same gameplay.

#WhatTheMathEldritch

If you're a fan of the show and steelbooks in general $14 ain't bad (I pre-ordered full price =/)

Otherwise it's not worth it.
The game is absolutely terrible. I love the show, but it's one of the worst games I've played in years. There's almost nothing to it aside from collecting pointless things. Story is awful. It doesn't have the same appeal as the show whatsoever.

I'd buy it if i had prime.  I just made a $70 order for other stuff a few days ago. Wish I would have known about this then.  Oh well.

It's worth it for this price imo, because the steel book is really sweet but only if you're a big fan of the show. The game is absolutely abysmal tho, & I really don't mind bad games. This was that bad. It puts me to sleep every time I pop it in. The extra features disc is pretty cool except for the VA interviews (those are kind of awkward...).

Really, I paid $30 for the awesome steel book & I'm happy with that.

Huge fan of the show but I don't know about this. I picked this up for 360 at a Target on clearance for $7. Being a huge fan coupled with being an achievement whore, you'd think I'd play through this.. I couldn't play past the 30th floor of the dungeons. It's an absolute train wreck and a slap in the face to the show's fan base.

Eh, I'd bite if it was $10.

If you need an Adventure Time game stick with the first one. While entirely too short it was good fun while it lasted. Plus the theme song for it was great.

WOW, it's a damn shame when a collector's edition is less than 15 dollars, and I still don't want it. I guess it's a good buy for my son, as I'm sure he won't know if it's bad or good.

I bought it then canceled the order. The Game is horrible and as Far of the metalpak. It is Super super thin and also 50% of it is pretty much plastic not even any type of metal fyi.

Bought one, it'll probably drop more but my buy price from GS would've been $20, at least this copy won't be gutted...or played.

Picked up one right before the price jumped...thanks OP.

Also, why the hell is the other Adventure Time CE (Hey Ice King...) so damn expensive?

Cheapest price listed on Amazon is $110. WTF?!

Picked up one right before the price jumped...thanks OP.

Also, why the hell is the other Adventure Time CE (Hey Ice King...) so damn expensive?
Cheapest price listed on Amazon is $110. WTF?!
cause it was alot better game and also it was extremely limited and harder to find.

On a side note only 10 left in stock of this version now lol over a 1000 was on stock when this was posted

cause it was alot better game and also it was extremely limited and harder to find.

On a side note only 10 left in stock of this version now lol over a 1000 was on stock when this was posted
I see...wow I had no idea. I must have one now dammit!

I see...wow I had no idea. I must have one now dammit!
Try checking GameStop's availability page. I actually found one near my house last month for the DS. It was a bit beat up from being on the shelf & the guys working there had ignorantly sold the game case (not stealbook) so now I have a 3DS case for it but at least I paid less than a $100 lol. It's still full price tho, which really sucks but the game is awesome & I love the stylus that came with it so it was worth it to me.

LOL... This game got a 2 out of 10 "terrible" review from GameSpot, and a 3.5 out of 10 "awful" review from IGN. It's not only tediously boring with very generic gameplay, but you lose your unspent currency when you re-enter the dungeon, and quite frankly the upgrades and items that you can buy are very expensive (so plan ahead and determine what you will need to earn before going in), and not all that useful apparently. They did a horrendous job of designing this game, when it could've been so much better.

The normal game will be available for clearance for less than $5 soon enough no doubt. Get this CE version only if you're a collector and you just gotta' have those extras.

bread's done
Back