Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Tomodochi life early access! Check your email!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 starscream615

starscream615

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:05 AM

Just got an email for being a platinum club nintendo member giving me early access to tomodochi life off the eshop! Downloading now!

#2 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:06 AM

Like a demo? Or a full version?

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:11 AM

Damn. Nothing here. I'm also Platinum.

#4 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:14 AM

demo    there is no way they are given the full game away.

You might  as well also say the  demo will be  out for all either   THIS THURSDAY OR NEXT 

WOOOO I STINK

#5 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:15 AM

It's just early access to the demo.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#6 Mr_hat

Mr_hat

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:16 AM

HOLY SHIT! CHECK MY EMAIL??!!!! Hell I never thought of that before!.................damn my inbox is full! I hadnt checked it since the last time cag told me to.

#7 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:16 AM

I didn't get the email...probably because I'm gay :P

#8 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:20 AM

demo    there is no way they are given the full game away.

You might  as well also say the  demo will be  out for all either   THIS THURSDAY OR NEXT 

It's just early access to the demo.

HOLY SHIT! CHECK MY EMAIL??!!!! Hell I never thought of that before!.................damn my inbox is full! I hadnt checked it since the last time cag told me to.

DEMO uyFDxi6.jpg

Nintendo of America is distributing a special access code for a demo of Tomodachi Life to a select group of Club Nintendo members who have achieved Platinum status (those who have earned 600 Coins or more during the current fiscal year). The demo, entitled Tomodachi Life: Move-In Version, will allow you to transfer your Miis (as well as a special bonus item) to the full version of the game when it debuts on 6th June.

Not all Platinum members will get a crack at Move-In Version, however, as the verbage "select group" indicates; the emails also seem to suggest that those who have Animal Crossing: New Leaf registered have a higher chance of being selected for the demo distribution.

It's currently unknown whether or not a similar distribution is happening in other parts of the world — 'Platinum' status doesn't even exist in Club Nintendo outside North America — but hopefully a demo of some sort will make its way to the European and Australian market sooner or later. Give us a shout if you received the special email from Nintendo, and let us know how excited you are to try the new demo!

#9 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:45 AM

DEMO uyFDxi6.jpg

Nintendo of America is distributing a special access code for a demo of Tomodachi Life to a select group of Club Nintendo members who have achieved Platinum status (those who have earned 600 Coins or more during the current fiscal year). The demo, entitled Tomodachi Life: Move-In Version, will allow you to transfer your Miis (as well as a special bonus item) to the full version of the game when it debuts on 6th June.
Not all Platinum members will get a crack at Move-In Version, however, as the verbage "select group" indicates; the emails also seem to suggest that those who have Animal Crossing: New Leaf registered have a higher chance of being selected for the demo distribution.
It's currently unknown whether or not a similar distribution is happening in other parts of the world — 'Platinum' status doesn't even exist in Club Nintendo outside North America — but hopefully a demo of some sort will make its way to the European and Australian market sooner or later. Give us a shout if you received the special email from Nintendo, and let us know how excited you are to try the new demo!

I have Animal Crossing: New Leaf registered, I am a platinum member, and my luggage combination is 1234. Yet no sign of any e-mail, what a bummer.

1gb4.png

#10 starscream615

starscream615

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:55 AM

I've been plat every year they have offered the club so maybe that has something to do with it.

#11 ArugulaZ

ArugulaZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:04 AM

Ha ha! Good one. Funny thing though... I've talked to a few people of the gay persuasion who are getting the game (but they're definitely annoyed that they aren't represented in it).

#12 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:47 AM

Lol awesome I got the email too

#13 Doomstink

Doomstink

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:49 AM

I've been play every year they have offered the club so maybe that has something to do with it.

Does not matter - I've hit platinum every year, registered New Leaf (as well as City Folk and Wild World), but I did not get an email. It's probably a relatively random selection of people who registered New Leaf.

#14 Kitoro

Kitoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:56 AM

Are they considering Platinum Members for those who cleared platinum last cycle ending June 2013 or this coming cycle ending June 2014? I'm not Platinum for this coming cycle, but I've got enough codes to get me there whenever I feel like it, and then some. Would be lame if this was not considering this who hit Platinum last year, and who will likely do so again this year.

#15 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:58 AM

I got the e-mail not really interested in the game but I'll check it out I guess.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#16 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:58 AM

Does not matter - I've hit platinum every year, registered New Leaf (as well as City Folk and Wild World), but I did not get an email. It's probably a relatively random selection of people who registered New Leaf.

Why even bother limiting it? Should just give it to all the platinum members, more chances to hook purchases.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:59 AM

In for 10 demos.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#18 B:L

B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:33 AM

I'm Platinum and didn't get it, Nintendo is dumb.

#19 starscream615

starscream615

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:37 AM

I already finished the demo. It's about 20 minutes of content and not really enough to feel the demo is even worth it. You get to have up to three miis and solve 5 problems total (I'm hungry, I want furniture, etc.). Really wish there was a bit more to get a better idea of the content of the game. As is it feels like it may be kind of shallow.

#20 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:13 AM

I think you need to have had registered Animal Crossing: New Leaf as well.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#21 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:10 AM

Drumroll please.......

Shipping kills it

#22 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:26 AM

Worse than Hitler. 

#23 B:L

B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:45 AM

I think you need to have had registered Animal Crossing: New Leaf as well.

Got that too.

Tomodachi Life is actually up for Intend to Buy, so let Nintendo know how you feel about this and their Social Commentary in their survey.

#24 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:49 AM

AWWW MAAHHHH GAWWWWWWW

tumblr_ma5ufxFTeP1qfrkf9o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mmsp6hJN9R1qz4rgp.gif

92990-Antonio-Banderas-reaction-gif-C5M4

#25 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:02 AM

AWWW MAAHHHH GAWWWWWWW

tumblr_ma5ufxFTeP1qfrkf9o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mmsp6hJN9R1qz4rgp.gif

92990-Antonio-Banderas-reaction-gif-C5M4

[youtube][/youtube]

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#26 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:10 PM

DEMO uyFDxi6.jpg

I can see this ending very badly for nintendo. How  SUE happy people are today    someone will sue saying its  UNFAIR that  some people get it while  other dont.   Wait and watch

WOOOO I STINK

#27 starscream615

starscream615

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:36 PM

I can see this ending very badly for nintendo. How SUE happy people are today someone will sue saying its UNFAIR that some people get it while other dont. Wait and watch

Lets all sue to lottery then!

#28 ryuzx

ryuzx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:45 PM

Specifically, Nintendo of America. I have wanted a change in the leadership of NoA for far too long.

#29 Kojiro

Kojiro

Vasch - Bismarck FFXI

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:13 PM

I thought about trying the demo, but the hot dog guy in the email scared me off.

A04NEN6S1QN6S1NX

#30 dallow

dallow

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:14 PM

I'll take it if anyone doesn't want to try it!

"i drive a rolls royce / cause it's good for my voice"
3DS Friend Code: 3609-1044-7487