* * * * * 1 votes

$25 e gift card with ps4 wolfenstein at dell.com

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 gomgomboy

gomgomboy

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:17 PM

PS4 ONLY!   WITH FREE SHIPPING AND $ 25 E-GIFT CARD

limited time only ( not sure when it will expire )

e-gift card will be available via email withing 10 - 20 days

CLICK PS4 VERSION THEN -MORE INFO- ADD TO CART

DEAL WILL APPEAR IN CART

#2 Tarskidx

Tarskidx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:48 PM

Did anyone get their gift card for this yet??? So Dell is actually going to wait last minute on the 20th business day to email these out?

#3 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:10 PM

Did anyone get their gift card for this yet??? So Dell is actually going to wait last minute on the 20th business day to email these out?

Based on reading SD occasionally and their constant hard on for these deals you might have to fight them tooth and nail on it to get the GC.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List - H: MK8 Promo Game Choice

#4 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

I got my gift card from an earlier promotion but they like to take the full 20 days.  

Don't expect it for a while.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#5 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:34 AM

well speak of the devil, i just got my egift card.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#6 Mike360

Mike360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:20 AM

As a GCU member i'll NEVER buy another game @ Dell. Only 30 days to use gift card plus i can save just as much @ Best Buy with rewards.

#7 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:27 AM

As a GCU member i'll NEVER buy another game @ Dell. Only 30 days to use gift card plus i can save just as much @ Best Buy with rewards.

that's cool and all but my egift card expires 9/4.

Ees7Y.jpg

#8 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:27 AM

I think this is why SDers just continually chain them into one TV with GC deal after another.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List - H: MK8 Promo Game Choice

#9 gomgomboy

gomgomboy

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:17 PM

i got mine 2 days ago , used it on murdered soul suspect already so i should get the game by next fri or so =D