Watch_Dogs Free In-Game Item! Consoles Only!

Bleedingwickedly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
Want a free MP-412 REX revolver for Watch_Dogs?

All you need to do is to send an SMS to 89800 with the text “watchdogs,”

Then enter the code you’ll receive back at this link, also specifying your platform of choice.

Watchdogs.monsterenergy.com

I'd imagine there's a limit for this so get it for the platform you want before they are all gone!

Worked for me as well for the Quad.

Does it email you the code? Wrote it down but be nice if it came in email as well.

I got one last night, was posted on gamefaqs. You'll probably get told this belongs in the "Contests and Free Stuff" forums. Thanks anyways.

Thanks OP.  I appreciate it being posted in the deals section since I never check the free stuff area.  Also, i think it's funny that the PS4 code redemption on Sony's site mentions that this will be in 1080p given the news about it last week.

Thanks for sharing!  I think there is a different area for these freebies, but I wouldn't have seen it there.  :)

Thanks OP. I never check the free area either so I would have missed it as well. BTW text stop after you get the code. I'll also add I never got a email with it so definitely write it down or take a screenshot of it.

Nahh the worst you'll get is spammed by Monster

...And that's the worst for me. I don't get how people don't realize that nothing is free. This proves it... Ubisoft is intentionally holding back content in watch dogs solely to gather your personal and private information, specifically your phone number. What shocks me more is people are dumb enough to fall for it and comply. Even if you 'opt out' to whatever list you were put on, your still on it permanently. Your data doesn't get erased from companies lists.

Everything/everywhere collects info these days. The only sure way to avoid it is to live under a rock somewhere. Sadly it's just the time we live in now.

Everything/everywhere collects info these days. The only sure way to avoid it is to live under a rock somewhere. Sadly it's just the time we live in now.

You've missed the entire point of what I wrote. Sure companies may want data, though you have to choose so willingly give it away 99% of the time. And in this specific instance, if people are silly enough to do it, that means it's going to continue in the future.

Thanks again original poster. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to drink a can of Monster to take advantage of thier Watch Dogs promo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. I appreciate it being posted in the deals section since I never check the free stuff area. Also, i think it's funny that the PS4 code redemption on Sony's site mentions that this will be in 1080p given the news about it last week.
No kidding free is a deal either way ty op

...And that's the worst for me. I don't get how people don't realize that nothing is free. This proves it... Ubisoft is intentionally holding back content in watch dogs solely to gather your personal and private information, specifically your phone number. What shocks me more is people are dumb enough to fall for it and comply. Even if you 'opt out' to whatever list you were put on, your still on it permanently. Your data doesn't get erased from companies lists.
There are some smart people that use throw away phones you know. You so in the 90's of thinking lol

You don't know what your talking about

Its a freaking gun, seriously this holding back content argument is flawed. They're not holding anything back if you're too lazy to get it free.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys do realize they only collect your data so they can verify you live in a country that can participate and so they can contact you if you win a prize.

did anyone get a code for 360 because myself and another guy in the other thread chose that but got a code which does not seem to work on the xbox

Just an FYI, but if you don't want to go through the hassle of sending a random text and getting spam'd by Monster, you can enter this code
2L4K-7KK5-HFM9
on the website, enter a made up email address and info, and then choose your platform. 

Worked for me and several others I've shared it with and no spam :)

You've missed the entire point of what I wrote. Sure companies may want data, though you have to choose so willingly give it away 99% of the time. And in this specific instance, if people are silly enough to do it, that means it's going to continue in the future.
There is literally nothing wrong with sharing data with marketing conscious companies besides maybe you being annoyed by marketing materials. Why are you so adamantly against them getting marketing data? So they market stuff to you, big deal. It's not like they send bounty hunters to kill me because they figured out my address or something.

You sound a little too ironically paranoid in this Watch Dogs promotional thread.

Just an FYI, but if you don't want to go through the hassle of sending a random text and getting spam'd by Monster, you can enter this code
2L4K-7KK5-HFM9
on the website, enter a made up email address and info, and then choose your platform.

Thanks Knight and OP

2L4K-7KK5-HFM9

Thanks and to the OP. This is much easier.

2L4K-7KK5-HFM9

Thanks

bread's done
Back