Photo
- - - - -

Xbox One Accessory Bundle -Media Remote,Headset,Headset Adapter,& Controller with Play and Charge Kit $199.99 W/ $100 Dell E-Gift Card Offer

dell xbox one controller gift card xbox headset

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:04 PM

Xbox One Accessory Bundle -Media Remote,Headset,Headset Adapter,& Controller with Play and Charge Kit $199.99 W/ $100 Dell E-Gift Card Offer

http://accessories.u...19&sku=A7676379

a9friOb.jpg

Receive a $100 Dell PROMO eGift Card with this purchase sent via email in 10-20 days.

You Must Add Item To Cart for Gift Card Offer to Appear

• Media Remote: $24.99 ARV
  • Xbox One Stereo Headset: $79.99 ARV
  • Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter: $24.99 ARV
  • Wireless Controller + Play and Charge Kit - Xbox One $74.99 ARV

GRAND TOTAL OF PACKAGE: $204.96 ARV - $5 Sale Price - $100 Gift Card: Averages out to $99.99 Total if you can find other Future uses for the Gift Cards such as the Pre-Orders On Video Games Dell Been Offering lately with the $25 gift Card Pre-Orders Deals Lately.

sbnBWzH.png

#2 chnandler_bong

chnandler_bong

A cold-a$$ honky.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:12 PM

Link :arrow: http://accessories.u...k=baynoteSearch

Interesting, with this bundle purchase you would have two Headset Adapters as the Stereo Headset also comes with an adapter.

ach.png

xkcd comics: Zealous Autoconfig | Macgyver Gets Lazy | RTFM | Borders | A random comic strip

Spoiler

- Egon, this reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole through your head. Remember that?
- That would have worked if you hadn't stopped me.

#3 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:49 PM

FYI I've heard the official Microsoft headset sucks, personally prefer my turtle beach headset.

Also the Headset should include an adapter so I don't know why they're bundling another. Also make a note that the media remote requires kinect so it won't work with the kinectless bundle.

663892.png?17663317

#4 johnsdoe00

johnsdoe00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:13 AM

The media remote doesn't require the Kinect, it just can't control the TV without it...
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dell, xbox one, controller, gift card, xbox, headset