Sharefactory-BF4 anti-vehicle vid, share and show off yours!

Abear21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
For those who don't know Sharefactory is PS4 capture editing software added in the 1.70 firmware.   

After messing around with it for a few hours I have to say it really is amazing and easy to use.  I truly wish I had this for all those special gaming moments on my PS3, PS2, and back to the days of old.  

You will be fading in and out of shots, adding slick transitions, editing music and FX, and even doing custom audio like a pro in no time.  There is a light tutorial to guide you through the basics and editing software on console must naturally make sacrifices to the user interface (some features are entrenched in menus) but having said that, navigation is ultimately intuitive and feels good after just an hour or so.

Once you finish a project you can export the file to a thumb drive and upload to Youtube or your favorite video host via PC.  I don't think you can upload to Youtube through the PS4 yet, but I think you can to Facebook--not I feature I care for, but it's there. 

Video's are saved in 720p for now and hopefully through updates SHarefactory will only get better.  

Here's my video, and yes, I love the feeling of guiding a rocket into a unsuspecting helicopter mid flight and the smell of napalm in the morning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9L4OitaXZc

Show me your's CAG's!

I made one, just using the default songs. I'll have to upload it. How do you get songs onto the ps4 in order to use them? Do yhey have to be certain file sizes or file types(mp3, wav.)or something?

Nice!  You totally screwed with him--and I love those moments of barely surviving and getting the kill, way more satisfying than running up on someone who doesn't expect it.

bread's done
Back