GGT 319 Triple KO'd Itself on the Last Day

aBKzAxN_700b_v1.jpg

I just noticed that I was the only one color and time coordinated for the '3-2-1' countdown. Way to mess things up guys...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a better GGT then I ever imagined.

Hyrule Warriors is looking pretty fun, like the new screenshots they posted!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/check-out-some-zelda-hyrule-warriors-wii-u-screenshots/1100-6419802/

I mean, it would have been a quadruple KO, but we couldn't get a fourth, so...

GIF incoming...? Mo...?

In the meantime...
We need that gif
A GIF would be pretty awesome, lots of GIFs would be even better.

I'm a bad friend for never getting my friend code shit together. New Smash will definitely happen.
Yes you are! That said, New Smash will definitely happen A LOT!

I legit love that.
It is pretty awesome.

This is a better GGT then I ever imagined.

Hyrule Warriors is looking pretty fun, like the new screenshots they posted!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/check-out-some-zelda-hyrule-warriors-wii-u-screenshots/1100-6419802/

A GIF would be pretty awesome, lots of GIFs would be even better.

Yes you are! That said, New Smash will definitely happen A LOT!

It is pretty awesome.
get working on those GIF mo, chop chop

this is the line that made me sad in the article "but there's no word on if it's coming to Western markets like North America or Europe" :whistle2:(

get working on those GIF mo, chop chop

this is the line that made me sad in the article "but there's no word on if it's coming to Western markets like North America or Europe" :whistle2:(
Maybe, you can make them if you want, or phantom.

That's just them being stupid, it was specifically shown in a North American Nintendo Direct with an English name, were getting it.

Maybe, you can make them if you want, or phantom.

That's just them being stupid, it was specifically shown in a North American Nintendo Direct with an English name, were getting it.
you were talking about sending the video to us, I know but that chance that there may not be one here still makes me sad

So this Target trade in has been sick. I have just over $130 after trading in Pokemon Y and NFS Rivals/NBA 2k14 on PS4. Going to trade BF 4 in tomorrow to get another $45 and with my preorder $5 card for MK 8 will have MK 8 paid off plus two more games, which will probably end up being the Metro remix and Madden on PS4.

I know nobody cares.

Hell, I don't even care.

But it's Dota and that makes some people upset especially when I play it with Icebeast like I have done everyday for the last 2 weeks basically.

DgNa6Iq.jpg

So this Target trade in has been sick. I have just over $130 after trading in Pokemon Y and NFS Rivals/NBA 2k14 on PS4. Going to trade BF 4 in tomorrow to get another $45 and with my preorder $5 card for MK 8 will have MK 8 paid off plus two more games, which will probably end up being the Metro remix and Madden on PS4.
I wish I had a target near me

Marth and Ike both confirmed? Kinda hope there's no Chrom now....don't need 3 blue haired sword guys from Fire Emblem, that said I'm alright with Ike being back....BUT WHERE THE EFF IS GANONDORF OR CAPTAIN FALCON >.<

Marth and Ike both confirmed? Kinda hope there's no Chrom now....don't need 3 blue haired sword guys from Fire Emblem, that said I'm alright with Ike being back....BUT WHERE THE EFF IS GANONDORF OR CAPTAIN FALCON &gt;.&lt;
I know, no Earthbound confirmations either, They're making me nervous.

bread's done
Back