Free Steam Game - Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 JDai

JDai

Human Panda

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:39 AM

Indie Gala is having a 1 million sold giveaway. They're sending out free keys for Afterfall. Be sure to grab one here: http://www.indiegala.com/giveaways

JDai, aka the human panda.

Get Free Paid Apps and Giftcards free Feature Points: featu.re/H54YFL <<Click dat pleaseeeee.

#2 walls99

walls99

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:50 AM

Holy crap !!!! They are going fast.

EDIT: They want you to link your steam account and indie gala accounts to activate your free game. No thanks. I'd rather keep everything separate.

#3 inuyasha211

inuyasha211

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:02 AM

thanks JDai

#4 JDai

JDai

Human Panda

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:05 AM

Holy crap !!!! They are going fast.

EDIT: They want you to link your steam account and indie gala accounts to activate your free game. No thanks. I'd rather keep everything separate.

I just separated them after redeeming it. :P

JDai, aka the human panda.

Get Free Paid Apps and Giftcards free Feature Points: featu.re/H54YFL <<Click dat pleaseeeee.

#5 inuyasha211

inuyasha211

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:26 AM

i keep getting this message

Please, DISCONNECT your Steam account from Indiegala page, Join indiegala steam group and make your profile public ( all options ). Then CONNECT again and activate your FREE key ( you may need to click on YES button twice or more ). You can then make it private again if you want, after activating the Steam key

and i did everything they said, what a pain

#6 DarkPhantom13

DarkPhantom13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:35 AM

Please, DISCONNECT your Steam account from Indiegala page, Join indiegala steam group and make your profile public ( all options ). Then CONNECT again and activate your FREE key ( you may need to click on YES button twice or more ). You can then make it private again if you want, after activating the Steam key

Same thing here.

Posted Image

#7 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:52 AM

Are you going in to the Steam app and manually joining Indygala?  I had trouble with this part as well until I figured it out.  Once I joined the correct group, it progressed through and added the game to my library.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#8 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:53 AM

Are we using Firefox?  Cause I got this as well.  Found the solution after broswing the game's steam forums.  You have to click on the little shield in the top left hand corner, next to the web address and disable the block temporary.  After you do that it should go through.

#9 EarthKing

EarthKing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:31 AM

Any help? I can't seem to activate my copy to save me life...Holy crap this website is frustrating.  

Posted Image

#10 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:40 AM

Same error here. What a load of crap. 

EDIT: Sp00ge's suggestion worked, just delayed for me. Go to the app, search for the group "IndieGala" and join the first result with all of the members in it. 

You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#11 EarthKing

EarthKing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:57 AM

I gave up...I e-mail support. 

Posted Image

#12 EarthKing

EarthKing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:16 AM

Update: I figured it out going here http://steamcommunit...42579468285375/

Wow...if it's a hassle just to get this, I will buy games somewhere else. Thanx for the game though. Sorry for the double post.

Posted Image

#13 inuyasha211

inuyasha211

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:04 AM

i got it to work, i logged into my account on my phone and i was able to get it there

#14 NuclearPorkchop

NuclearPorkchop

Herc Mondo's Cousin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:33 AM

Yeah, none of this works. Tried all the "fixes" and none of it helped. Total waste of time.

*Edit*

So just clicked "Yes" a second time at the "Please, DISCONNECT your Steam account from Indiegala page, Join indiegala steam group and...blahblahblah" error worked. This is pretty Fuck 'ing borked, but w/e free game is free.

Should be noted I joined the Indiegala group after it didnt work the first time, then I logged out of both the Steam client & website, tried again.....and still got the same error. That is the point where I just clicked "Yes" again, just FYI.

Currently Playing:
:ps3: MGS Peace Walker HD

:360: n/a
:pc: Batman Arkham Origins; EYE Divine Cybermancy; Hawken; Sam & Max S1E04

Add me on Steam, we'll play games and stuff:

#15 inuyasha211

inuyasha211

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:42 AM

i doubt I'll buy anything from this site, way to much of a pain to get your games

#16 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:17 AM

Finally got mine to work from a incognito window in chrome....disassociated myself from the game (kept getting the error), joined the group on steam, tried to associate myself with the game from Indiegala so signed in on incognito window and then put in code. After this put to put on my Steam account and finally the yes went through. Pain in the arse process, and was trying for about 20-25 minutes.......

#17 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:29 AM

Finally got mine to work from a incognito window in chrome....

This worked for me, thanks.

These were made by me:  :xb1:  :ps4:   :vita:
Thank you CheapyD for implementing them.

#18 walls99

walls99

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:42 AM

Is the game worth it ?

#19 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:17 PM

Thanks OP, I  am still waiting for the email, otherwise no problems.

Is the game worth it ?

It's literally 5 seconds to get the key..........

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#20 Curlis

Curlis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:41 PM

Thanks, I got it to work without too much trouble in incognito.

Do I need to disconnect steam from their web page now that I have it?

Now Playing - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Posted Image

#21 walls99

walls99

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:53 PM

Thanks OP, I  am still waiting for the email, otherwise no problems.

It's literally 5 seconds to get the key..........

I know, but I didn't want to go through the hasle that everyone here was saying the process is. Is the game any good ?

#22 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:27 PM

I know, but I didn't want to go through the hasle that everyone here was saying the process is. Is the game any good ?

I don't know, I've never even heard of it.  I used Chrome and had 0 hassle though.

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!