Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Free Company of Heroes 2 Multiplayer Access Steam Key Giveaway @Alienware (Limited keys going fast)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:12 PM

Free Company of Heroes 2 Multiplayer Access Steam Key Giveaway @Alienware (Limited keys going fast)
http://na.alienwarea...ss-key-giveaway

1266 left as of this post

#2 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:15 PM

Got one, thanks. Waiting on the email.
These were made by me:  :xb1:  :ps4:   :vita:
Thank you CheapyD for implementing them.

#3 Darklegion

Darklegion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:18 PM

thanks, also waiting for the email.

#4 Houdini 47

Houdini 47

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:19 PM

Thanks!   Currently waiting on the e-mail

#5 markbrochilll

markbrochilll

The Master Sword

• CAG Veteran

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:40 PM

Good deal, I was going to get this for multiplayer on my new account. Thanks OP

#6 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:49 PM

Says 7629 available but I clicked and got this message:

"You're in the queue!

Your approximate wait time is less than 60 minutes. You will be notified via email if you have been assigned a code. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please email support at contact@alienwarearena.com. In the meantime, check out our events page to view upcoming online and on-site events in your area.

Warning: Refreshing your browser or continuously pressing F5 may negatively affect your ability to be assigned a key."

Does that mean I actually have to leave the browser window open for some indefinite period of time?  Not even on my computer right now.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#7 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:51 PM

"You're in the queue!

Your approximate wait time is less than 60 minutes. You will be notified via email if you have been assigned a code. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please email support at contact@alienwarearena.com. In the meantime, check out our events page to view upcoming online and on-site events in your area.

Warning: Refreshing your browser or continuously pressing F5 may negatively affect your ability to be assigned a key."

Does that mean I actually have to leave the browser window open for some indefinite period of time? Not even on my computer right now.

must of restocked lol but I got in the queue and as soon as it said you in the queue I closed the browser and even turned the computer off and got my key a hour later so you should be fine

#8 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:53 PM

must of restocked lol but I got in the queue and as soon as it said you in the queue I closed the browser and even turned the computer off and got my key a hour later so you should be fine

Maybe they're just trying to discourage people from spamming until their servers crash.

Edit- Checked it in a different browser and they're down to 6231 since I got in queue.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Trade List

#9 Reraise

Reraise

No Sale, No Buy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:59 PM

"You're in the queue!

Your approximate wait time is less than 60 minutes. You will be notified via email if you have been assigned a code. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please email support at contact@alienwarearena.com. In the meantime, check out our events page to view upcoming online and on-site events in your area.

Does that mean I actually have to leave the browser window open for some indefinite period of time?  Not even on my computer right now.

Nah, i use alienware arena a lot, you dont have to keep the page open once you are in the queue..FYI just because it says 6000 left when you got in the queue, it doesnt guarantee you a code. It all depends on how desirable the item is. League of legends codes go FAST for example. In this case, im sure you will be fine. 

#10 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:02 PM

Nah, i use alienware arena a lot, you dont have to keep the page open once you are in the queue..FYI just because it says 6000 left when you got in the queue, it doesnt guarantee you a code. It all depends on how desirable the item is. League of legends codes go FAST for example. In this case, im sure you will be fine. 

I haven't paid attention to them recently but never actually seen a queue myself.  Usually that stuff is just gone within moments.

Trade List

#11 Reraise

Reraise

No Sale, No Buy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:05 PM

I haven't paid attention to them recently but never actually seen a queue myself.  Usually that stuff is just gone within moments.

the items that people cant really sell goes to queues all the time. Its normal.

FYI free landmark closed beta weekly code on there too

http://na.alienwarea...ss-key-giveaway

#12 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:30 PM

Thanks

#13 GreedSama

GreedSama

[N7]

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

Got one thanks. 

#14 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:57 PM

Finally got the email. Thanks op.

#15 walls99

walls99

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:44 PM

Thanks OP. Waiting for email.

EDIT: All gone as of 8:30 PM EST

#16 Reraise

Reraise

No Sale, No Buy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:36 AM

Got in queue with 8k keys left...didnt get one, FU alienware :D

#17 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:36 AM

Thanks OP. Waiting for email.

EDIT: All gone as of 8:30 PM EST

It says there's 7.5k keys left..

#18 walls99

walls99

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:59 AM

I got an email finally saying a key couldn't be assigned to me. :(

#19 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:29 PM

Didn't get this but got the Landmark key, sadly I don't know if I'll even have time to check it out.  Hoping EQN lives up to the early hype.

Trade List

#20 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:34 PM

Didn't get this but got the Landmark key, sadly I don't know if I'll even have time to check it out. Hoping EQN lives up to the early hype.

did you ever get this one for free to? http://www.cheapassg.../#entry11785197

#21 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:07 PM

did you ever get this one for free to? http://www.cheapassg.../#entry11785197

Yeah, probably won't get around to that one either. :rofl:

So many beta keys I've gotten and never redeemed the last year.

Trade List

#22 district_9000

district_9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

Atleast they were nice enough to say there is zero keys before I signed up for another dumb account

#23 smackattack

smackattack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:45 AM

i think i was in queue when it showed something like 5k keys left and then got the couldnt be assigned email. weaksauce.