Best Buy WB Steels - $7.99

movie2cats

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
I don't know about online but in store all of the WB steels from a few years back are $7.99 now. Picked up Shawshank & The Town but I saw a bunch that had been OOS for a while. Tag said until 6/21.

Batman Begins (SKU: 9136379)
The Dark Knight (SKU: 9136397)
Batman Returns (SKU: 9136411)
The Town (SKU: 9136315)
Braveheart (SKU: 9136388)
300 (SKU: 9136078)
Goodfellas (SKU: 9136209)
Hangover (SKU: 9136193)
Hangover II (SKU: 9136102)
Shawshank Redemption (SKU: 9136218)
Sherlock Holmes (SKU: 9136351)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (SKU: 9136227)
Wrath of the Titans (SKU: 9136342)

Edited: added known skus and extra flicks. Credit to BudzMcGee for the extra legwork. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
The deal is online, too, but I only checked a couple of titles, including those the OP listed and 300. Couldn't remember any other Best Buy exclusive steelbooks.

I was just in store. Noticed the following titles (they were mixed in with the other blu rays but had their own little area on the rack). They were all $7.99 but not all were in stock and when I look them up online they don't clearly label if they include the steel book or not and many of the titles they had in store were both steel book and regular (such as Batman Begins and Dark Knight, which are also being sold on blu ray as part of a father's day cardboard display for $10 without steel book) so very YMMV ordering these online (I've included the SKU for the steelbook version of the 4 I can verify).

Titles included:

Batman Begins (SKU: 9136379)

The Dark Knight (SKU: 9136397)

Batman Returns

The Town

Braveheart

Goodfellas

Hangover

Hangover II

Shawshank Redemption
Sherlock Holmes (SKU: 9136351)

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (SKU: 9136227)

Wrath of the Titans

I think this was all of them but I am going by memory.

The deal is online, too, but I only checked a couple of titles, including those the OP listed and 300. Couldn't remember any other Best Buy exclusive steelbooks.
As I said, I looked up the titles online and they don't mention steelbooks so I'd personally opt for in store rather than online to be safe.

My bad, hieroglyphics on clay. The 6/21 was on a crack though. So it may have been 621. Presumably BC then. Sorry, deal must be dead.
I apologize for wanting further clarification on a sale you gave only vague details on referring to stuff that you had seen before that was at one time out of stock and now some of them were back. Though I do appreciate the heads up.

Might also be worth pointing out that I finally saw a bunch of Fox movies with the X-Men cash at Best Buy. They sure took their time rotating that stock...

^^^ Thanks for the follow up! Wasn't trying to be offensive, just funny. One of them days. I'll post up a couple more skus when I get home. Interesting fact on some of these, I noticed some standard BDs of the same movies (including both the Town & 300) on sale for 10.99. Seemed strange to me.

OP updated with all SKUs but Goodfellas. If anyone sees it or a label for it lemme know.

And yes while there were more steels from this generation it seems to be these are the only 7.99 ones.

Picked these up, most of the good stuff was cleaned out.....was hoping to grab Sin City

BorNuH1CYAAzeUl.jpg

goodfellas sku 9136209

bread's done
Back