89 replies to this topic

#1 B:L

B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:18 AM

http://store.namcoba...s=1401076960339

216bkg.jpg

Warning: Dark Souls II tshirt seems to only come in XL and this is fulfilled by Digital River

EDIT: It seems shirts are only being added to PC CE orders.

360: http://store.namcoba...goryId.67722800

PS3: http://store.namcoba...goryId.67722800

PC: http://store.namcoba...goryId.67722800

This is the collector's edition package, which comes with the following:

• Collectible Metal Case – The collectible case has a unique Warrior Knight art graphic on it that will only be found on the Black Armor Edition.

• Black Armor Edition DLC.

• Original Game Soundtrack - The Original Game Soundtrack is composed by Motoi Sakuraba, who composed the full score for the 2011 hit Dark Souls as well.

• Premium quality 12 inch tall Warrior Knight figurine - Made from solid PVC weighing nearly 16 full ounces packed inside a custom printed display box with transparent window.

• Exclusive hardbound artbook - Filled with never-seen-before images from the game developer

• Sizable full-color microfiber game map

Free standard shipping and deal is only good for today.

Additional items of interest:

Dark Souls 1 Prepare To Die Gaping Demon shirt $4.99
http://store.namcoba...00#.U4OFBxK9LCQ

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Sets 50% off
http://store.namcoba...goryID.55938100

75% off Toys and Apparel
http://store.namcoba...goryID.55940600

#2 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:23 AM

Very tempting...

<p>194619.png

#3 baboonfreak

baboonfreak

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:02 AM

good deal. Other details to note are free standard shipping and valid until end of the day

#4 redroversk

redroversk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:38 AM

buyer's...remorse...rising...

#5 laundrymatt

laundrymatt

PSNOT something something stars something something

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:42 AM

I have no idea why I just ordered this, but I did. Glad I talked myself out of pre-ordering it for damn sure though.

Reminder to self: Borderlands PreSequel Group: Complete; R:Me(host),micbelt, P:ProfStotch,BluBlue; Oct14 P#2032

laundrymatt77.png

#6 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

Very tempting, but I already picked up the black armor edition during launch from BBY...Must....resist.....spending.......more............money.....

1gb4.png

#7 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:52 AM

Good stuff, but this will be the reg price on it in 30-60 days. I wouldn't panic buy.

#8 stack9902

stack9902

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 11:04 AM

Very tempting, but I already picked up the black armor edition during launch from BBY...Must....resist.....spending.......more............money.....

damn good deal.. in for one.

Posted Image

#9 stack9902

stack9902

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 11:05 AM

Damn XL shirt???... like what gamer is an XL anyway?.. hahaha, JK to all you thin b@#$ds out there :)

Posted Image

#10 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 11:26 AM

I knew I should have returned that $75 dinger from AWD. Oh well, no shirt for me :(

Currently Playing - :3ds:  Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan   :vita: Danganronpa

Recently Completed -     :pc: Divinity II: Ego Draconis 7/23  :pc: Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut 8/12   :3ds:  Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan 9/7

#11 TheAgentofChaos

TheAgentofChaos

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:20 PM

Damn XL shirt???... like what gamer is an XL anyway?.. hahaha, JK to all you thin b@#$ds out there :)

Not surprising as the average American is about 212lbs at 5'9 to 5'11 and yes we are that ridiculously overweight. I am 160lbs myself and yet I barely fit a medium sized shirt.

#12 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:23 PM

Namco knows its fan base with the XL only option.

#13 Mr_hat

Mr_hat

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:36 PM

Namco knows its fan base with the XL only option.

That doesnt mean anything. Im tall and lean but I always buy xl shirts because I like them to be a little loose and I like the sleeves to come down to just above my elbows.

Why wouldnt they make the option xl? Skinny people can wear an xl but bigger people cant. But if you made it xl then skinny and bigger people can wear it.

Besides why would anyone care about someone else size? It doesnt effect you in the least or even have anything to do with you. I also highly doubt you're perfect yet will criticize others. It isnt like thin people are better people because were all pieces of shit.

Hell in a lot of countries they would love to be fat because that would mean they had plenty of food to eat.

That wasnt all aimed at you just you and the other dingleberrry but im on my phone and multi quote sucks.

#14 moggsster

moggsster

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:54 PM

Very tempted to pick up a couple of PC LEs, one for for me (already played PS3 version) and one for a friend, just gotta make sure he doesn't get one too lol. Plus that $5 Dark Souls 1 shirt looks cool as well.

#15 Armymond

Armymond

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:09 PM

Though I already have the CE, I was tempted to buy the $5 Dark Souls shirt that's available, but the shipping is $6. I just have to pass when shipping is more than the item itself.

#16 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:26 PM

That doesnt mean anything. Im tall and lean but I always buy xl shirts because I like them to be a little loose and I like the sleeves to come down to just above my elbows.

Why wouldnt they make the option xl? Skinny people can wear an xl but bigger people cant. But if you made it xl then skinny and bigger people can wear it.

Besides why would anyone care about someone else size? It doesnt effect you in the least or even have anything to do with you. I also highly doubt you're perfect yet will criticize others. It isnt like thin people are better people because were all pieces of shit.

Hell in a lot of countries they would love to be fat because that would mean they had plenty of food to eat.

That wasnt all aimed at you just you and the other dingleberrry but im on my phone and multi quote sucks.

us being fat isn't so much too much too eat as it is terrible diets and lifestyles....you know mcdonalds + sitting on butt all day = getting fat. mcdonalds + active lifestyle = less likely to be fat. healthy food + active lifestyle(not to say you can't watch TV ever) = being healthy. 

in fact if you only eat one meal a day like a lot of poor people I've known do what happens is the metabolism slows down to adjust for this and as a result you are far more likely to get fat.....third world countries just lack the food period....so americans aren't so much overeating as their lifestyles are terrible as are their diets,

#17 DemonWithin

DemonWithin

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:14 PM

Wow. Should've waited instead of pre ordering from BBY on launch.

#18 TheAgentofChaos

TheAgentofChaos

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:14 PM

Consuming too much calories is the problem not fast food. You don't have to be active if you eat the right amount which is about 1600 calories for male and 1300 calories for female.That is plenty of food right there. Just drop sugary drinks and you will be alright.

Meal 1:

Cereal/Milk + Banana = 500 cals

Meal 2:

Subway 6' Oven Roasted Chicken + Apple = 400 cals

Meal 3:

Mac and cheese + Veggies on the side = 350-450 cals

Eat anymore than that, you deserve your fate as a fatty.

#19 An J0e

An J0e

Satirical Statement

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:58 PM

I was 340lbs in january, and i'm down to 255. I'm gonna be in that shirt by december.

Hopefully places will take my Black armour edition as a trade in. I'm still glad I pre order this one, the first few weeks discovering everything with everyone else was great. 

#20 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:58 PM

I am weak... I ended up picking up a copy for Xbox 360... Now I just gotta go trade-in my current black armor edition for $30 at Best Buy...

1gb4.png

#21 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:03 PM

It's a nice looking statue (I was shocked how big it was when the package came) the metal case looks quite pretty. Haven't looked at the art book yet. If you don't mind dealing with digital river, it's a great deal at $60.

I can also wholeheartedly recommend the strategy guide, it was a lot better produced than the original Futurepress Dark Souls 1 guide

Guardian_owl.png

#22 emnmnme

emnmnme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:09 PM

I was 340lbs in january, and i'm down to 255. I'm gonna be in that shirt by december.

Good job.

#23 Stele

Stele

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:50 PM

in fact if you only eat one meal a day like a lot of poor people I've known do what happens is the metabolism slows down to adjust for this and as a result you are far more likely to get fat.....third world countries just lack the food period....so americans aren't so much overeating as their lifestyles are terrible as are their diets,

By this logic, if you ate 10 meals a day, your metabolism would amp up like the Flash, right? This is 100% internet misinformation. It doesn't matter if you eat 1 or 8 meals a day. All that matters is caloric intake and exercise. I've only ate 2 meals a day for the last 15 years, and objectively, my diet is garbage. I'm 10 pounds above my high school weight, because I'm a long distance runner. This isn't complex stuff.

#24 laundrymatt

laundrymatt

PSNOT something something stars something something

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:01 PM

You health freaks can worry yourself with how you look all day long. I'm not giving up my Mountain Dew and Oreo's for nothing.

And there is no one specific way to "be skinny". The best way would probably be a combination of eating decent when possible, and getting your ass off the couch everyday. Eating healthy and never getting out of the house might make you slim down but doesn't necessarily make you healthy. Your body needs cardiovascular activity. Eating like shit and exercising your brains out to compensate doesn't necessarily make you healthy either.  Your body needs vitamins/nutrients that healthy foods provide.

Reminder to self: Borderlands PreSequel Group: Complete; R:Me(host),micbelt, P:ProfStotch,BluBlue; Oct14 P#2032

laundrymatt77.png

#25 DJHush

DJHush

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:07 PM

Picked up the 360 version and trading in my original for 35 at ganestop

#26 sadunk

sadunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:20 PM

Glad I didn't pick any up for resale. Paid full price for mine, thought for sure they'd sell out. What sucks is that mine is still sealed.

#27 Stele

Stele

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:27 PM

The best way would probably be a combination of eating decent when possible, and getting your ass off the couch everyday. Eating healthy and never getting out of the house might make you slim down but doesn't necessarily make you healthy. Your body needs cardiovascular activity. Eating like shit and exercising your brains out to compensate doesn't necessarily make you healthy either.  Your body needs vitamins/nutrients that healthy foods provide.

Eating "decent," whatever that means, has nothing to do with weight loss. Caloric intake and the burning of those calories is essentially a mathematical formula. Cardiovascular health isn't merely important, considering it's the reason for 25% of all deaths in this country, it's head and shoulders more important than anything else.

#28 x_RadicalAura_x

x_RadicalAura_x

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:28 PM

Thanks, OP! I'm a huge fan of the Souls games, so it'll be great to have this (can't wait to see more Project Beast). Between this and the Defiance CE on sale yesterday on Club Namco, I need to give my wallet a break for a bit. Already have the Black Armor Edition but I'll just trade that on Tues. and only pay ~$25 for Watch Dogs!

#29 Xellos2099

Xellos2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:47 PM

tempted on the pc version but  heard even the pc version doesn;t look that great

#30 Rip44

Rip44

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

Glad I didn't pick any up for resale. Paid full price for mine, thought for sure they'd sell out. What sucks is that mine is still sealed.

Mine too. But oh well. Only paid $65 for mine.