Order Watch Dog & 2-Year Contract Smart Phone & Receive $50 Gift Card @Best Buy

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Order Watch Dog & 2-Year Contract Smart Phone & Receive $50 Gift Card @Best Buy

bCWfpsb.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/smartphone-122577

Excludes iPhone, no-contract and unlocked phones. Valid only with 2-year agreement for AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Wireless or with Sprint Easy Pay. Customer must provide a valid e-mail address to receive gift card. Gift card will be sent via e-mail to the provided e-mail address within approximately 16 business days. Gift card not available for store pickup. If cell phone is returned, for any reason, your gift card will be forfeited. Not valid on prior purchases. Carriers, coverage and products may vary by store. Same price new and upgrade unless otherwise noted. Carrier requirements may include select plan subscriptions, additional data add-ons, credit approval, usage fees, surcharges, deposit and termination fees. At the time of sale, Installment Agreement phones require payment of sales tax on the full purchase price and may require a down payment. 4G/4G LTE not available in all markets.

Too bad the new iphone 6 hasn't come out yet if not I would be all over this deal...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get why they would exclude the most popular phones on the market if they want to make sells...doesn't make sense at all. :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
^This explains why people block and make fun of you on the boards.

I don't get why they would exclude the most popular phones on the market if they want to make sells...doesn't make sense at all. :wall:
I assume it's b/c many people would upgrade to an iPhone anyways. They're probably just trying to get people to buy other phones that wouldn't otherwise sell.

Probably because the people who buy those phones would spend well more than the $200 asking price regardless of what gets changed....that and Apple pretty much doesn't let anyone discount their products without taking a hit.

Excludes iPhone! :whee:
I wonder if this will stack with the other $50 gift card phone promotion earlier this year though. It was in February and if you registered your number and signed a new or renew a contract you got a $50 gift card if you do it by the end of the year. Had to register your number by a deadline a In February though but could have until end year to purchase the phone it self that would be like a $100 gift card if it stacks

bread's done
Back