Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:48 AM

Deal of the Day on Cowboom.

Official Xbox One Controllers. $19.99 + $5 shipping

I've seen grade 7's with everything included, minus the 2xAA batteries

http://www.cowboom.c...-of-the-day.cfm

#2 Yoohoo1231

Yoohoo1231

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:52 AM

That's actually a good deal. Too bad local co-op is on life support so there's really no need for an extra controller anymore.

#3 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:58 AM

I must resist

I already have two, and I plan on buying another XB1 in June. Must resist
Spoiler

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png710791.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & NBA 2K15   :ps4: Evil Within & Sleeping Dogs DE    :wiiu: Nada   :360: Nada    :ps3: Nada    :3ds: Nada    :vita: Sound Shapes

#4 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:07 AM

I can't believe they're still making you buy batteries, but nice price. I wonder if this will be the main PC controller over the next several years or if DS4 will take over.

#5 kcobra22

kcobra22

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:08 AM

I must resist

I couldn't resist 

Got a grade 7, thanks. Official PC drivers are coming soon so maybe this will be my pc controller.

#6 guessed

guessed

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:18 AM

Thanks. Managed to snag a grade 7 with batteries.

Edit: well, I thought I did. I never got a confirmation email, and nothing in my order history.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#7 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:26 AM

I can't believe they're still making you buy batteries, but nice price. I wonder if this will be the main PC controller over the next several years or if DS4 will take over.

The 360 was pretty much the go to controller, I don't see why the X1 controller couldn't become the same.

Also, what's with the battery hate? Has no one used eneloop batteries here? I'd gladly take the 60+ hour play time I have with eneloops then a built in battery pack that's going to die over time and doesn't even come close to that battery life (looking at you DS4). I run a long ass usb cable from the X1 anyways so I don't have to worry about batteries anyways. Wired for the win.

For $27 I'm in for a grade 7. I know in due time the X1 controller will crap out. I went through about a half dozen 360 controllers so I'd assume I'll do the same with the X1 controllers despite the "improvements."

#8 Naterrs

Naterrs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:10 AM

Even though I won't be buying an Xbox One until they hit $200 on Cowboom I couldn't resist getting a grade 6, good deal even if it was just a 360 controller. Also I agree with David about the batteries, it seems more convenient to have a built in battery pack but when the battery eventually dies completely it's more of a pain to get it replaced.

#9 JakeM17

JakeM17

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:28 AM

Pretty good deal if you need an controller.

#10 coldgears

coldgears

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:22 AM

Pennsylvania tax killed the deal. Why do I need to pay taxes on online items? Like, I'm not using the roadways to get to the store. I'm not using anything that remotely costs my state government money. Fuck. I just can't justify 26.50. I would've bit for $25 too...

#11 Chlorox

Chlorox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

Pennsylvania tax killed the deal. Why do I need to pay taxes on online items? Like, I'm not using the roadways to get to the store. I'm not using anything that remotely costs my state government money. Fuck. I just can't justify 26.50. I would've bit for $25 too...

Wow I'd hate to miss out on a good deal all because of $1.50 in tax...

#12 robErob

robErob

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:53 AM

I think it is sold out now, but I never ordered from cow boom before. I had a controller in my cart that was a condition 6. Does anyone have any experience ordering from them that they can share and also feedback on what a condition 6 item is really like. Thanks in advance

#13 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:59 PM

Looks like it's dead. They have a 299 new ps4 now though.
These were made by me:  :xb1:  :ps4:   :vita:
Thank you CheapyD for implementing them.

#14 BrainpanChicken

BrainpanChicken

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:17 PM

They're coming back in stock now and then. I just ordered a grade 6 Xbox One Controller (1:14pm EDT)

#15 midloo

midloo

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:28 PM

I prefer that.  I would rather replace some rechargeable batteries at some point than replace a controller.  Wouldn't you? 

Posted Image