Man the workers in sears are stupid or something let see if you can figure it out

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
if you want you can rip of sears   if you want

I go into the store today and buy 

Oil for 4.99

computer cable 14 feet for  2.97  BUT IT  RANG UP  11.99 

computer cable 25 feet for 9.97

the worker goes over and over and over trying to get the system to take the  12 buck cable  ring up for 3 but could not. So the only thing they could do is  add 9 bucks in rewards to my account and knock the cable down to 3.  Well the  Jack ass spreads the  9 bucks across all  3 items if i remember right 

oil  4.99   1.25 in points         3.75

cable  9.97   3.30 in points    6.60 

cable  11.99   4.21 points       7.xx  or whatever.

Okay i go home and the 14 foot was sort of short but it would work for  3 bucks. So i take the   10 buck cable back and go i want my 10 bucks back....  Goes  SIR YOU ONLY PAID   6.60  cause you use  3.30 in points. I told them no  i paid  10 bucks for it   and only paid  3 for the  other cable .

long story short  manager finally gives up  after 20 mins i got my 10 bucks back.  Cousin goes you should of screwed them over and returned the   short cable and got   8 bucks in cash for something you just paid 3 for. 

so if you see the 2.97 clearance cable and want to screw sears go for it  

LONG STORY SHORT I WOULD OF GOT THE ENTIRE 10 BACK   after points just trying to show how stupid the workers are telling  me i  could return the short cable and get  8 + points back  for something that only cost  3 

I even show the   higher ups in  sears that the  SIGN  GOES THE ITEM  IS 3  BUCKS WHY WOULD YOU GIVE SOMEONE BACK 12  and  act like its no big deal.

i know  this will lose  most people  but this just pissed  me off acting like i  ripped off the store   When in fact its the  people there who dont know how to do their  jobs 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not fucking hardly.

Why not request a manager, when it was apparent the initial purchase was going badly and thus avoid all the potential headache?
it was the manager , manager. I took him upstairs to even show him the label. and go

Why they hell would you give me 8.47 + points back for something that says only cost 2.97 after all that time goes by He goes you got your 10 bucks back what you wanted . and walks away.

So i though fine someone else comes over and screws them over its their own fault

I think I saw this in a South Park episode once but it made more sense. O_O

Just out of curisity, is your mom also your dads sister?

Am I the only one who would be fascinated to watch slidecage go about his life on a daily basis? I mean shit, we're talking reality TV gold here.

My biggest question though is does he actually speak the way he writes. He's claimed in the past his writing is the way it is just because he doesn't put any effort into it but I'm not so sure. For instance, the double spacing between words in a single sentence, is that an indication of where he changes facial expressions or just a slight pause?

I don't know about some of you guys, but slidecage story threads tend to be my favorite ones! :rofl:

I was all

jon-stewart-huh.gif

Then I saw it was a Slidecage thread:

CableGuySmile.gif

told my friend to do this 

they got the 

14 foot  for  11.97 with  2 bucks in points

25 foot for    9.97 with   7 bucks in points 

Took the  14 foot back and ended up keeping the 25 foot cord.    25 foot cord is to be 10 bucks. but after return they got   9.97 back in cash  in  2 bucks in point  so mostly they are giving the 25 foot cord away for free 

so got 25 feet of cord for free 

bread's done
Back