True Blood: The Complete Sixth Season (Blu+DC) $39.99 :dvd: $34.99

True Blood: Seasons 1-5 :br:+DC $34.99 each 

Falling Skies: Season 3 (Blu+UV) $21.99 DVD $16.99

Workaholics: Season 4 :br: or :dvd:  $11.99

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series Digipak Re-release (Blu+UV) $129.99

Walking Dead: Seasons 1-3 w/ limited edition t-shirt :br: $69.99

Son of God (Blu+DVD+UV) $19.99 :dvd: $16.99

Pretty Little Liars Season 4 :dvd: $36.99

Purchase 2 select titles, get a free $10 Gift Card, titles shown and select others in store and online

The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu+DVD+UV) $9.99

21 Jump Street (Blu+UV) $9.99

The Raid: Redemption $9.99

Credit to Bainbridge's_Stache

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though Best Buy has a metal pack for Robocop, Target has a steelbook for Lone Survivor.

SKU # for the Robocop metalpack is 5922084 .

A free T-Shirt for all 3 seasons of TWD? I spent $40 to get the SE of Season 1 and regular Season 2...makes me wonder if I go into Best Buy and get Season 3 if they'll give me a shirt lol.

Good deal on 21 Jump Street if it includes free ticket to 22 JS.
That's what im thinking, especially if there is another half decent movie you want in that list because you spend another 10 on that and get a 10 dollar gc back. And 21 jump street is just a great movie.

Even better if they have something like the xmen movies with passes for dofp or something else with passes on the list.

Robocop 2014 and Lone Survivor for me. I already have the 2009/2010 Robocop Trilogy Blu set, and the new Remastered Robocop Blu, so that's all the new trilogy set will be. Remastered Robocop 1, old Robocop 2 & 3.

Wasn't Robocop 2014 a 3D movie?  I could've sworn that it was, but I don't see a 3D blu ray on sale anywhere.

Wasn't Robocop 2014 a 3D movie? I could've sworn that it was, but I don't see a 3D blu ray on sale anywhere.
Nope...it wasn't. I almost never buy Blu rays anymore but I've gotta get the metal pack Robocop. As someone who adores the original, refuses to acknowledge the sequels, and dismissed anything to do with a PG13 Robocop...I LOVED this movie.

Nope...it wasn't. I almost never buy Blu rays anymore but I've gotta get the metal pack Robocop. As someone who adores the original, refuses to acknowledge the sequels, and dismissed anything to do with a PG13 Robocop...I LOVED this movie.
The 4K cut of Robocop looks very sharp. There's an edit or two in the movie where they tried to clean it up to no avail (the TV commercials and footage are still in their grainy 80s footage), but practically all of the movie (its the full director's cut...whatever they call the fullest length of the movie) looks great and sounds great. So I would get the Metalpak only if it's got the 4K cut or an extended cut.

The 4K cut of Robocop looks very sharp. There's an edit or two in the movie where they tried to clean it up to no avail (the TV commercials and footage are still in their grainy 80s footage), but practically all of the movie (its the full director's cut...whatever they call the fullest length of the movie) looks great and sounds great. So I would get the Metalpak only if it's got the 4K cut or an extended cut.
The Metalpak is for the 2014 Robocop movie, not the 1987 one.

I have the 4k cut already. It came with a free ticket to see the reboot, which is the only reason I saw it. Then ended up loving it.

Got 21 jump st & 7 psychopaths combo packs plus two tickets for 22 jump st. And a 10 giftcard all for 15.95.

Kudos to you op.

Yes there was a 3d conversion done but it was not released in the US.

bread's done
Back