does AMD ever add games to their "Never settle" promotions?

sunbound

CAGiversary!
Just like the title says....

I'm curious if they ever, or are likely to add, other games to their promotion. According to what I'm reading i have until December to use my code (2 games) and nothing really excites me. 

"Murdered" and "payday 2" look interesting, but really the only game I'm looking forward to right now is "borderlands 1.5", and "evil within". I'm in no hurry to add anything else to my steam catalog, considering all the games i have added over the last few months, but if they don't add any other games to this list, I might as well figure this out before i forget about the code i have. 

Thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
They do update the promotion from time to time (I'd say maybe three times a year). Does it even work that way though? I thought the code you get is for access to those specific games that are/were available during that promotion. I didn't think you got to pick and choose.

I get to pick 2 from about 20 games. I'm just wondering if its worth hoping a game i'm interested in becomes available in this promotion... because i would kick myself if i grabbed two now, and one or both of the games im looking forward to become available later. 

Like i said, i'm in no hurry, but would just like to know if its worth hoping for. 

Last edited by a moderator:
They must have changed it then. I remember it being like three games that you'd get a voucher for. Didn't know they made it a pool of games that you get to choose from.

bread's done
Back