$30 off any used Xbox 360@ Gamestop (PUR Members) Ends 6/1

$100 for an Xbox 360 not bad I guess, but still too expensive for me. I think I would like to pay around $70 for a 360 and that is just to play The Witcher 2. There are some cool LE editions on the list too like the Star Wars R2D2, but I doubt it comes with the Kinect and gold controller. Hope this deal works out for some of us and thanks for posting OP.

Edit:
This also works on the Blast From the Past Bundles which include some games like BF 3, GoW3, COD MW3, Madden 2013, Halo Reach 3 and of course CoD Modern Warfare 2...3....The only problem 3, is that it comes with a 20GB Hard 3 Drive. 3.

Completely unrelated to this post, my bedroom smells like waffles...

Last edited by a moderator:
$100 for an Xbox 360 not bad I guess, but still too expensive for me. I think I would like to pay around $70 for a 360 and that is just to play The Witcher 2. There are some cool LE editions on the list too like the Star Wars R2D2, but I doubt it comes with the Kinect and gold controller. Hope this deal works out for some of us and thanks for posting OP.

Edit:
This also works on the Blast From the Past Bundles which include some games like BF 3, GoW3, COD MW3, Madden 2013, Halo Reach 3 and of course CoD Modern Warfare 2...3....The only problem 3, is that it comes with a 20GB Hard 3 Drive. 3.

Completely unrelated to this post, my bedroom smells like waffles...
IMO it's a terrible deal. You'll be getting a used old 360 (white version) which has very high likelihood of breakind down on you. If you wanted a 360 you could've gotten the Walmart deal during the last BF which was 99 bucks for the "E" model. I bought one when my original 360 crapped out on me and I love this thing. It's sleek, cool, quiet. Much nicer than the old model. I'm sure there will be similar deals this year so I'd just hold off if I were you.

bread's done
Back