H: Mario Kart 8 game w/o Club Nintendo code, W: Paypal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 LLeopardGGecko

LLeopardGGecko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:00 PM

I have several opened copies of Mario Kart 8 that have never been played and have had the Club Nintendo codes removed.

I'm asking $52 shipped through Paypal if you send payment through Friends and Family, $56 if you don't.

PM me if interested.

#2 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:57 PM

Youre prolly scalping each of those codes for what? $20 a piece? (edit: I just checked, you want $25) I dont think anyone should spend more than $35 for the MK8 from you, NOT full price. Way to try to take advantage of your fellow CAGs though. Much appreciated.

#3 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:42 AM

Youre prolly scalping each of those codes for what? $20 a piece? (edit: I just checked, you want $25) I dont think anyone should spend more than $35 for the MK8 from you, NOT full price. Way to try to take advantage of your fellow CAGs though. Much appreciated.

Dude he can sell them however he pleases. He'd probobly get close to that for them on Ebay. Don't shit in the dude's thread.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#4 catwoman

catwoman

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:35 AM

I only want 45 for mine with shipping thru paypal with no code but the complete game

#5 LLeopardGGecko

LLeopardGGecko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:54 AM

Where did you learn to be psychic?

#6 Tmega

Tmega

No Longer In Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:01 AM

WTH is up with people having multiple trade threads only one is needed and worst than that you're bumping them both at the same time. You've been a member here long enough to know better