dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Free $10 Gift Card With Murder Soul Suspect @Best Buy

PD3pRRt.png

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/murdered-soul-suspect-122378

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait is this in addition to the $10 Cert for preordering? Or does this game not have a $10 Cert. I haven't kept up with new releases the last couple of months.

It doesn't come with a $10 cert Stellar, so it's essentially putting this back on the eligible titles list with this promo. 

Thanks for the heads up, OP.  I'm debating now.

Wait is this in addition to the $10 Cert for preordering? Or does this game not have a $10 Cert. I haven't kept up with new releases the last couple of months.
it has no $10 cert, just a warning there is no noticeable graphic difference between next gen version and current gen versions

Good deal though for anyone interested. However something is telling me this may be a flop, I don't know. I loved Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain, but I also got them at least 50% off.  Any opinions? Is it more like LA noire?

This is made by the same people who made Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls?

This wasn't on my radar, but if that's true I'm interested.

why won't you preorder? you get the bestbuy exclusive Free Interactive Strategy Map Download
I have no problem pre-ordering. But if this is like the Bound By Flame deal, people that pre-orders the game didn't get the $10 gift card.

Awesome! Thanks guys, I was on the fence about this game but that $10 Gift Card and my GCU push this over the edge for me.

I'm gonna have to think this one through and check game play videos.... Ugh, I really need to stop this, I've already pre-ordered 6 games this year and possible another two. BB is killing it with these deals. 

Game does seem interesting though, so I guess its a given I'll be getting it.

This game wasn't even really on my radar, but the gameplay video and comparisons to Heavy Rain and Beyond (loved both) intrigue me...and the $40 after GCU plus $10 gift card and free shipping have me thinking about ordering, too.  Thanks for the heads up, OP!

I'm gonna have to think this one through and check game play videos.... Ugh, I really need to stop this, I've already pre-ordered 6 games this year and possible another two. BB is killing it with these deals.

Game does seem interesting though, so I guess its a given I'll be getting it.
this user on youtube has the entire walkthrough of the game, so take a look

http://www.youtube.com/user/infinitynumbers94/videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOtZhUsk7no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eIA1ul_FfM

this user on youtube has the entire walkthrough of the game, so take a look
Thanks, just got done watching a few gameplay bits here and there.. I'll watch this one though since this guy seems to be pretty deep into the game.

So far, the game has certainly peaked me interest, and with the $10 gc it's tough to say no. Damn, so much for the video game "drought" that I planned on going through for this summer. Finally figured I could sit down and beat a few PS3 games, but guess not.

Now if only they'd do the same for EA's UFC game.

So do I need to pre-orders to get this deal? Or just walk in and grab it?
I'm pretty sure you can walk in and still get the gift card.

It's been a really long time since Best Buy has made a gift card offer for a new release as a preorder deal only - if ever.

The only issue is with the next gen version of this game is that it appears you can't preorder for in-store pickup. It's only good for shipping.

Finally got off the fence on this game.  Was considering pre-ordering it for $39.99 GCU price at BBY but with a $10 GC on top of that it is a no brainer for me to get it now.   Thanks OP

Eh, I'm not even out of Act I in Watch Dogs yet, plus whether it's good or bad this looks like a game that will drop in price really quickly.  Too many "must haves" coming out this year to burn credit on something like this.  Good for anyone who was really interested in it & has nothing else to play right now.  So....I guess maybe 2 people on this site.  :p

Eh, I'm not even out of Act I in Watch Dogs yet, plus whether it's good or bad this looks like a game that will drop in price really quickly. Too many "must haves" coming out this year to burn credit on something like this. Good for anyone who was really interested in it & has nothing else to play right now. So....I guess maybe 2 people on this site. :p
2? That's stretching it, 1 sounds more reasonable. We need to find him, then laugh and point fingers at him

too bad they didnt have this deal yesterday..when you could have got thief for 23.99 as well that would have been awesome but i supposed thats why they waited for today...for that other deal to end :)

Eh, I'm not even out of Act I in Watch Dogs yet, plus whether it's good or bad this looks like a game that will drop in price really quickly. Too many "must haves" coming out this year to burn credit on something like this. Good for anyone who was really interested in it & has nothing else to play right now. So....I guess maybe 2 people on this site. :p
Life of a CAG. I myself is still on Act 1 on WD also plus Ch 1 on Wolfenstein. Speaking of Wolfenstien anyone else feel like they get a lot of motion sickness playing that game? I never have no problems playing first person games but for some reason that game makes me feel sick after playing for about 15mins. One of the reasons why I haven't beat it yet.

Edit: I just watch the gameplay and it looks interesting. My pts for Wolfenstien will clear on Tuesday so looks like I'll be picking up another PS4 game. Traded all my PS4 games to target so I have to build my library again.

Speaking of Wolfenstien anyone else feel like they get a lot of motion sickness playing that game? I never have no problems playing first person games but for some reason that game makes me feel sick after playing for about 15mins. One of the reasons why I haven't beat it yet.
I wonder if Wolfenstein has a different field of view. The normal angle is 90 degrees, but some games will have a different one.

I remember that being the case for Half-Life 2, as the angle was 75 degrees (so you had less peripheral vision, hence a smaller FOV). There was a whole blow-up about it as quite a few people were getting sick. The developer added a fix so that the angle could be changed, but claimed that by doing so, it took away from the realism. I couldn't get more than 5 mins into it without feeling completely nauseous, ended up giving it to a friend.

EDIT: Yep, just googled it, and looks like Wolfenstein has the same FOV problem. Fantastic!

Life of a CAG. I myself is still on Act 1 on WD also plus Ch 1 on Wolfenstein. Speaking of Wolfenstien anyone else feel like they get a lot of motion sickness playing that game? I never have no problems playing first person games but for some reason that game makes me feel sick after playing for about 15mins. One of the reasons why I haven't beat it yet.

Edit: I just watch the gameplay and it looks interesting. My pts for Wolfenstien will clear on Tuesday so looks like I'll be picking up another PS4 game. Traded all my PS4 games to target so I have to build my library again.
Funny I've seen quite a few people mention this about wolfenstein. I did notice I would get a pretty bad headache after an hour or so of playing. Usually don't get headaches from games unless I'm doing an all day session.

After all the credits for Wolfenstein and the $10 card for this, net price will be $20 for the PS4 version.  Hell yes I'll bite at that price. Actually, I'll be earning another $5 I think after this purchase, so maybe the net price is $15. :)

I wonder if Wolfenstein has a different field of view. The normal angle is 90 degrees, but some games will have a different one.

I remember that being the case for Half-Life 2, as the angle was 75 degrees (so you had less peripheral vision, hence a smaller FOV). There was a whole blow-up about it as quite a few people were getting sick. The developer added a fix so that the angle could be changed, but claimed that by doing so, it took away from the realism. I couldn't get more than 5 mins into it without feeling completely nauseous, ended up giving it to a friend.

EDIT: Yep, just googled it, and looks like Wolfenstein has the same FOV problem. Fantastic!
I am the first person to get sick from lousily implemented first person games. Was a huge problem for me with 90s 3D games AND with Half Life 2. But NOT Wolfenstein. Reason is Wolfenstein has excellent runbob and walkbob. Half Life 2 does not so you feel like you're just gliding along the floor in a hovercraft. Runbob and walkbob are crucial for a sickness free first person experience among sensitive individuals like me. Games that don't have it can be hell.

This will likely go on sale at some point this summer and definetly a $25 or below BF deal. I can wait as Watch Dogs and FF X2 will keep me preoccupied

Preordered it had a $50 certificate to use anyway. $50 after GCU and $10 Gift Card with it. We'll see how it is, worst case I'm sure it'll trade for around $30+ so it won't be a huge loss.

Just a FYI the game is indeed around 6-8 hours, and heard It's just "Okay" from multiple people on GAF and other msg boards.

Definitely something you would want to wait on hitting the $20ish mark which shouldn't be that long knowing Square-Enix

bread's done
Back