BestBuy Diablo 3 xbox 360/ps3 $19.99

Nice find!  My nephew was PO'd when I traded this in at Target because HE hadn't finished it yet (never mind I was...sigh).  $15.99 with GCU, so in for one to hold for a gift.

Should I rebuy this(traded it at Target for $35) or wait until XB1 version? Tough decision
well the new one release in 2 months in august. xbox 360/ps3 will be $39.99 ($31.99 GCU) and xbox one/ps4 will be $59.99 ($47.99 GCU) and it will include both diablo 3 and the expansion reaper of souls in one.

Really glad I traded this in. Got it during the WM glitch for $18 and change. Traded in in for $35 and if I want can rebuy for $16, but traded it in with the intent of getting the PS4 version. Great deal though!

Look in the special offers of the PC version, both the game and the expansion should be able to be purchased for $40 theoretically. $40 for expansion + $20 off Diablo 3 Base game (at $19.99 that would make it free). Not doing that automatically but I am calling the 1-888-best buy number to see if they can adjust it manually. $31.99 for both would be amazing. (GCU discount.)

They did, just got it done. $27.98 for the game and expansion is the cheapest I think has been possible so far. Made my own topic so this doesn't get cluttered with questions and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a reason to keep the pc version and just get a console version instead? I'd be willing to trade the PC/Mac version I have for a 360 version, if not I got a $5 dollar cert I should use on something soon.

Glad I dumped this on Tuesday, mindless button masher.
On the much, much higher difficulties, it is not that case.

Is there a reason to keep the pc version and just get a console version instead? I'd be willing to trade the PC/Mac version I have for a 360 version, if not I got a $5 dollar cert I should use on something soon.
The thing is, if you have a PC that can run it extremely smoothly, the PC version, especially after 2.0, is the best version.

For the Ultimate Evil edition PS3/PS4 comparison, anybody know what is the main difference? Framerate or resolution or both?

For the Ultimate Evil edition PS3/PS4 comparison, anybody know what is the main difference? Framerate or resolution or both?
Should be 1080p/60 from all reports, plus extra graphical effects, plus the PS4 version includes the expansion in the box.

Should be 1080p/60 from all reports, plus extra graphical effects, plus the PS4 version includes the expansion in the box.
The game also has four player multiplayer (local and online) and a few features that aren’t even in the PC version of Reaper of Souls. There’s “item gifting” where players will be able to send friends a loot package if they find a Legendary item, and “avenger kills” which allow players to seek revenge on a powerful monster that slayed one of their friends (and subsequently grew stronger).

I really enjoyed this game on 360. Can't wait to get the PS4 version. Wish there was a way they could get rid of all the duping tho. 

Should I rebuy this(traded it at Target for $35) or wait until XB1 version? Tough decision
$40 price difference for some graphic enhancements and the expansion, but at least your characters carry over.

I'd go with the X1/PS4 version if you have either system as I'm sure both systems will be around another 5-6 years. Though I think the chances of MS or Sony discontinuing online support for either system will be quite some time, especially the 360 which still has a lot of gold paying members that only have a 360.

Thanks for this! I haven't been able to find a new copy under $25-$30 until now. Game has really held its value.

EDIT - I don't think I can justify spending $60 on the PS4 version when it comes out. That just seems like a lot for just an expansion + graphics upgrade.

I have for PC and 360 but haven't opened either. Which is better? Are the controls on 360 good? I have a hard time thinking how it would work as I used to play 1 & 2 on PC 15 years ago.

Good thing about 360 is it has some resale value where PC you can't sell a used key.

I have for PC and 360 but haven't opened either. Which is better? Are the controls on 360 good? I have a hard time thinking how it would work as I used to play 1 & 2 on PC 15 years ago.

Good thing about 360 is it has some resale value where PC you can't sell a used key.
resale value for maybe another month at most since the ultimate version is releasing in early August which includes the base game plus the expansion plus alot more extras for a msrp of only $40. So this best buy sale is probably the beginning of many sales to come this month to clear stock for that new version

Are there two versions for the ps3.? Saw at tgt one with normal cover then at another tgt saw normal cover but mentioned something was included in this version on the bottom front.

But I can get $10-20 for 360 used and $0 for PC right? Is this game better on PC or 360?
Current Trade Values:

Best Buy: $14

Amazon: $5.95

Walmart: $14.28

Gamestop: $17

but keep in mind trade values can always change since trade values are just as stable as the stock market. especially closer to the date of the release of the new version. so as long as you get it and beat it in a reasonable time then you should be fine.

Are there two versions for the ps3.? Saw at tgt one with normal cover then at another tgt saw normal cover but mentioned something was included in this version on the bottom front.
only one version but first print copies which I believe you referring to mentioning something included then it will include the Infernal Helm + EXP bonus DLC if you are talking of the one i'm thinking.

bread's done
Back