[DEAD] - eBay seller: Wii U Mario Kart 8 Bundle for $305 w/ Free Shipping

JoePianist

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Edit: Deal is DEAD -- no more copies available.

---------------------

An eBay seller is selling brand new, sealed Wii-U Mario Kart 8 bundles for only $305 with Free shipping.

By far, this is the cheapest I've seen the bundle on sale. The retail price at online & brick-and-mortar stores is $329.99. Even though most online stores offer free shipping, they also charge taxes which come out to be a total of +$350, depending on your state. 

I've been shopping around for a Wii-U since the new Mario Kart 8 came out, and for this price with everything the bundle offers, $305 felt like a steal. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering they also have a Killzone ps4 bundle for sale that only released in Europe I would be careful about the wii u since the wii u is a region locked system
also it a lower feedback semi newest seller who mainly sold sub $40/$30 items and now all the sudden has $300 and up items only for sale so be careful of a padded feedback

Looks like a scam/hacked account based on the history.  Most of feedback from buying or selling small things here and there now all of a sudden selling PS4s, IPADs, etc below retail in volume.   No way I'm touching that.

Looks like they got hacked. They went from selling CDs and movies to high-price electronics (with stock pictures, no less) in a matter of weeks. If that's not a red flag, I don't know what is.

bread's done
Back