Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Killer Is Dead Launch Edition PS3 (Back instock!) Xbox 360 $20(YMMV Tax)+FS from Xseed Also comes with Free The Last Story Soundtrack

ps3 xbox 360 killer is dead xseed PS3 free shipping frys hastings

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:01 AM

Wow that was pretty quick shipping and the free soundtrack is a nice little gift.

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#32 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:06 AM

PS3 Copy is back in stock!

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#33 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:43 AM

Just finished the game (I got it a while back from GS for $20), really liked it. Camera can be a little annoying but nothing a little manual on-the-fly adjustments won't fix.

If anybody wants the LE contents only, PM me.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#34 its delicious

its delicious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:23 AM

Ordered Monday, arrived yesterday. Came with a free promotional soundtrack for The Last Story.

I paid $20 for the game and it cost them $9.97 to ship it to me. Seems crazy to me when Media Mail exists, but whatever.

#35 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:40 AM

Ordered Monday, arrived yesterday. Came with a free promotional soundtrack for The Last Story.

I paid $20 for the game and it cost them $9.97 to ship it to me. Seems crazy to me when Media Mail exists, but whatever.

You can't use Media Mail for games.

#36 wongjp

wongjp

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:09 PM

I didn't play Killer 7 and No More Heroes (I know, stop staring at me like that).

That said, if I played and really enjoyed Lollipop Chainsaw, will this fit the bill too?

Twitch LiveStreams at: www.twitch.tv/wongJP

Extra Life 2014 is coming: http://bit.ly/1nUR6fk

#37 its delicious

its delicious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:33 PM

You can't use Media Mail for games.

Ah thanks, that is news to me. Guess I accidentally crushed them, and there's nothing to be done about that.

#38 Starcrest

Starcrest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:50 PM

I didn't play Killer 7 and No More Heroes (I know, stop staring at me like that).

That said, if I played and really enjoyed Lollipop Chainsaw, will this fit the bill too?

This one is much more "artistic" then LC.  Personally, I'm not a fan of the art they used in it, but my fiancé is.  The game does feel very similar, though I think it is a bit easier then LC.

#39 Richter

Richter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:54 AM

PS3 version is OOS again

shame cause I'm a sucker for artbooks

#40 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:18 AM

I really really enjoyed the art style, game play was good with a few hiccups. 

I could not for the love of Suda figure out what the story is about. I get leaving somethings unexplained, but that does not mean just going balls out on a nonsense main story line. Shadows of the Damned did a much better job, although there are craziness in the details, but at least I can know what is going on in a general sense.

Or I'm just dumb.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#41 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:33 PM

Boo, still OOS for Ps3

#42 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:54 AM

OOS for both systems.

16Z462z.jpg

#43 romeogbs19

romeogbs19

Henshin A Go-Go Baby!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:25 AM

An underrated game.  Picked this up over the holidays last year for this price (it hit $20 on AMZ briefly after being out only a month).  Interesting how Suda51 is hardly mentioned as being involved in this one, as if his name became more of a liability than an asset.

KID is sort of like a strange mix between No More Heroes and Killer 7, but with far better looking ladies.  Having played and enjoyed LC, I do think that remains  Suda's best game to date, though NMH2 is a close second.  SoD never did it for me, and NMH1 was an unrealized and frustrating game.

I do hope Suda stays involved with games, though I figure the general lack of commercial success with his games likely means anything we get in the future is going to be hamstrung by a limited budget. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ps3, xbox, 360, killer is dead, xseed, PS3, free shipping, frys, hastings