Photo
* * - - - 9 votes

Pre-Order Bonus's Thread :Ultra Street Fighter IV $39.99 w/$25 Dell E-Gift Card @dell Updated 7/25/14

pre-order xbox one xbox 360 ps3 ps4 best buy amazon gamestop bonuss

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#61 bossman

bossman

Like a Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:37 PM

EDIT: Oops was looking at quoted post that wasn't updated.

#62 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:59 PM

I've never pre-ordered through KMart or the SYYR program before (I thought there used to be an entire thread for it, but I couldn't find it). But are the rewards points you'll receive supposed to be shown before checkout? I'm trying to pre-order EA UFC...which shows the "Members get back $20 in points" before I click on it.

But on the product page itself, under the "special offers" section, it says "SYW members get $10 back in points when you spend $75 on qualifying purchase." And when I add the game to my cart, under the total on the right side, it shows "Shop Your Way Rewards - Earn for next order - 600 points That's worth $0.60." Am I doing something wrong here? Yes, I signed up for SYYR and I am logged in. I appreciate anybody who can answer this. Thanks!

#63 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:23 PM

The Last of Us: Remastered for PS4
Dell: $59.99 with a $25 Dell E-Gift Card. Card will add to cart after adding game

Evolve:
Amazon: Pre-order "Evolve" for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 or PC to receive the Monster Expansion Pack and Amazon Exclusive Instant Hunter Pack

#64 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:15 AM

I've never pre-ordered through KMart or the SYYR program before (I thought there used to be an entire thread for it, but I couldn't find it). But are the rewards points you'll receive supposed to be shown before checkout? I'm trying to pre-order EA UFC...which shows the "Members get back $20 in points" before I click on it.

But on the product page itself, under the "special offers" section, it says "SYW members get $10 back in points when you spend $75 on qualifying purchase." And when I add the game to my cart, under the total on the right side, it shows "Shop Your Way Rewards - Earn for next order - 600 points That's worth $0.60." Am I doing something wrong here? Yes, I signed up for SYYR and I am logged in. I appreciate anybody who can answer this. Thanks!

if you are ordering it for ps4 im pretty sure they werent giving the $20 anymore. it was listed as sold out about a week ago, then came back without the $20. too late today anyway but i thought you might want to know why it wasnt working.

#65 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:07 PM

Added 6/18/2014 

http://www.microsoft..._Banner_Viewall

MICROSOFT STORE- PRE-ORDER ANY OF THE FOLLOWING GAMES AND GET A $10 XBOX DIGITAL GIFT CARD: VALID ONLINE & IN STORE BOTH

Xbox One
Halo: The Master Chief Collection for Xbox One
Sunset Overdrive for Xbox One
NHL 15 for Xbox One
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Xbox One
Assassin's Creed Unity for Xbox One
Grand Theft Auto V for Xbox One
Evolve for Xbox One
Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One
Halo 5: Guardians for Xbox One
Dead Island 2 for Xbox One
Dragon Age: Inquisition for Xbox One
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Xbox One
Scalebound for Xbox One
Scalebound for Xbox One
Rise of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One
Crackdown for Xbox One
NHL 15 for Xbox One
FIFA 15 for Xbox One
Mortal Kombat X for Xbox One
Battlefield Hardline for Xbox One
Star Wars: Battlefront for Xbox One
Far Cry 4 for Xbox One
The Crew for Xbox One
Just Dance 2015 for Xbox One
Fantasia: Music Evolved for Xbox One
Madden NFL 15 for Xbox One
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege for Xbox One

Xbox 360
Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Xbox 360
Mortal Kombat X for Xbox 360
Just Dance 2015 for Xbox 360
Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved for Xbox 360
Madden NFL 15 for Xbox 360

#66 kmalladi

kmalladi

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:13 PM

I donno if it was already posted, I am not going to check every post going back 7 pages. So, here it goes, to those interested:

Pre-order Far Cry 4 & get automatically upgraded to the Limited Edition & began your epic quest for a rare artifact http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KAED850/ref=tsm_1_tw_s_amzn_n7dvq5 

#67 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:07 AM

I hope those MS preorder deals are also for those of us who preordered games during the promo last week.

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#68 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:11 PM

NAtURAL DOCtRINE PS4, PS3, & Vita Pre-order & Receive $10 Gift Card @Newegg

#69 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:15 PM

I hope those MS preorder deals are also for those of us who preordered games during the promo last week.

Someone said in another thread you get a $10 Microsoft Store gift card for instore, and $10 Xbox Live card for online orders.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#70 silent hav0c

silent hav0c

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:08 AM

Someone said in another thread you get a $10 Microsoft Store gift card for instore, and $10 Xbox Live card for online orders.

I hope this is the case, it would essentially be $5 per game. Almost as good as Target Triple Trade-In!

SILENT+HAV0C.png

#71 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

TRANSFORMERS RISE OF THE DARK SPARK @GAMESTOP

Receive Exclusive Poster + 2 e-movie cash tickets to see Transformers age of extinction when you pick up pre-order

#72 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:17 PM

TRANSFORMERS RISE OF THE DARK SPARK @GAMESTOP

Receive Exclusive Poster + 2 e-movie cash tickets to see Transformers age of extinction when you pick up pre-order

You should add 1st come 1st serve, which hopefully the employees wouldn't take for themselves. 

Dariel16.png

#73 gthirst

gthirst

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:49 PM

Preordered:

Halo 5 and AC:U (PC) at Best Buy with GCU.  $47.99 each and $10 in rewards upon pick up.

Waiting on Scalebound, Phantom Dust, Master Chief Collection, and MGSV:TPP deals that beat GCU.

I did the trade in deal at MS Store and currently have those 4 games preordered.  Will probably take the money I have on Phantom Dust, MGSV and the the MCC, so I'll have $40 on Scalebound and a $10 card at pick up.

Might put it all to the MCC though.  Was going to pick up an Xbox One for any huge deal that happens this holiday since I have $200 in MS gift cards.  If the One with Kinect comes down to $400 or there are free game deals (that I actually want) I'll be in for one.

I don't know how I got to this point.  I went from not even thinking about an Xbox One to preordering 5 games for it.  I was going to buy a PS4 and Vita, but the only title I would actually preorder for it currently is MGS5.  I can wait a couple years for it I suppose.

#74 MattZack

MattZack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:33 AM

Preordered:

Halo 5 and AC:U (PC) at Best Buy with GCU.  $47.99 each and $10 in rewards upon pick up.

Waiting on Scalebound, Phantom Dust, Master Chief Collection, and MGSV:TPP deals that beat GCU.

I did the trade in deal at MS Store and currently have those 4 games preordered.  Will probably take the money I have on Phantom Dust, MGSV and the the MCC, so I'll have $40 on Scalebound and a $10 card at pick up.

Might put it all to the MCC though.  Was going to pick up an Xbox One for any huge deal that happens this holiday since I have $200 in MS gift cards.  If the One with Kinect comes down to $400 or there are free game deals (that I actually want) I'll be in for one.

I don't know how I got to this point.  I went from not even thinking about an Xbox One to preordering 5 games for it.  I was going to buy a PS4 and Vita, but the only title I would actually preorder for it currently is MGS5.  I can wait a couple years for it I suppose.

MGS5 is also on xbox, why wait?

Posted Image

#75 Oboogie188

Oboogie188

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:45 AM

Preordered:
Halo 5 and AC:U (PC) at Best Buy with GCU. $47.99 each and $10 in rewards upon pick up.

I did the trade in deal at MS Store and currently have those 4 games preordered. Will probably take the money I have on Phantom Dust, MGSV and the the MCC, so I'll have $40 on Scalebound and a $10 card at pick up.

Might put it all to the MCC though. Was going to pick up an Xbox One for any huge deal that happens this holiday since I have $200 in MS gift cards. If the One with Kinect comes down to $400 or there are free game deals (that I actually want) I'll be in for one.

I don't know how I got to this point. I went from not even thinking about an Xbox One to preordering 5 games for it. I was going to buy a PS4 and Vita, but the only title I would actually preorder for it currently is MGS5. I can wait a couple years for it I suppose.

Is there a way to use these microsoft gift cards online? Or are they in store only? I couldn't figure out how to add to my order on the online store.

#76 Oboogie188

Oboogie188

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:45 AM

Sorry double post.

#77 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:50 AM

Is there a way to use these microsoft gift cards online? Or are they in store only? I couldn't figure out how to add to my order on the online store.

for some wierd reason Microsoft stores retail gift cards are valid in store only not usable on the website

#78 MattZack

MattZack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:53 AM

http://www.microsoft...#paymentOptions

Look under where it lists the credit cards and you will see that they don't take their own giftcards online.

Posted Image

#79 gthirst

gthirst

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:13 AM

MGS5 is also on xbox, why wait?

Well I completed the crap out of Ground Zeroes on PS3 and had the preorder bonus code, since I thought I would be playing on PS4.  I figure if I'm going to have both systems when MGSV arrives, I'll get it on PS4 due to likely slight enhancements.  I'm kind of perfectionist with Metal Gear.  If someone ends up pointing out one texture or movie sequence that looks better on PS4 and I own it for XONE, I would honestly be peeved.  There really aren't any preorder deals for MGSV as of yet that beat GCU so I'll wait to preorder. 

#80 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:23 AM

is this preorder and pickup, get 10 GC? or just preorder?

#81 Oboogie188

Oboogie188

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

for some wierd reason Microsoft stores retail gift cards are valid in store only not usable on the websiteI wish i would have known that

Danm that sucks! I wish I would have known that at the time i made all those trade ins. Now i have to make another trip to the mall. Thanks for the reply!

#82 Oboogie188

Oboogie188

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:41 PM

http://www.microsoft...#paymentOptions

Look under where it lists the credit cards and you will see that they don't take their own giftcards online.

Thanks for the link. I guess that their way of getting some in store traffic.

#83 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:58 AM

Electronic Arts
Madden NFL '15 XBOX ONE, PS4, XBOX 360, PS3
$25 Gift Card with Pre-order from DELL http://accessories.u...ic=gaming-deals

#84 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:59 AM

Electronic Arts
Madden NFL '15 XBOX ONE, PS4, XBOX 360, PS3
$25 Gift Card with Pre-order from DELL http://accessories.u...ic=gaming-deals