YMMV Target Wii DS 3DS VITA PS3 Xbox 360 Shovelware $5

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 Zantra

Zantra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:22 AM

I might be checking out a few Targets while visiting friends. I will be reporting my findings, if I find anything.

#62 Zantra

Zantra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:57 PM

I didn't find anything worth mentioning at the Vallejo Target. I have an acting gig in SF today, so after work I will stop by the Metreon Target, and see what I can find.

#63 funkmonker

funkmonker

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:54 AM

Double post

#64 funkmonker

funkmonker

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:54 AM

Found your shape fitness evolved 2013 for the wii u

#65 DetectiveConanA113

DetectiveConanA113

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:15 AM

Found 1 copy of spectrobes & about 8 other shovelware games. I went looking for Elite Beat agents so I left spectrobes but it looks like someone beat me to there since all the games were like flung into the bins next to the video game one. Oh well.

#66 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:29 AM

Saw like two games down in the bottom bins at the dollar section at the Jantzen Beach Target maybe 2-3 weeks ago.

Nothing there last time I went. I'm sure this has been cleared out and gone at all the Targets in my area.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#67 CzakJ

CzakJ

In your dreams, show no mercy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:10 AM

I've given up looking at my local Target. Only thing it ever has is strategy guides and iPhone cases.

#68 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:55 AM

I've personally seen these in two places, in some stores they are in "The Spot" when you first walk in (that place with all the cheap crap). I've also seen them in electronics, but only in stores that didn't have a "The Spot" area - or stores that insist on putting a plastic prison on every game regardless of price.

Only notable one I've seen is Singularity for PS3 for $5.

i loved singularity, such an underrated gem !!! i hope you picked it up if you never played it before

as for the deals any nyc cag's seen this promo at any of the targets in our area ?
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#69 Zantra

Zantra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:28 AM

The one in SF had a copy of Fallout 3 without the dlc. And, a bunch of shovelware, including some of the games previously mentioned.

#70 cactustrav77

cactustrav77

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:42 PM

Nothing in the mansfield ohio location. Did get some mini slinkys though. 

Love your life and hate everyone elses.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#71 Zantra

Zantra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:08 AM

My store restocked the $5 games! Mostly the same, with a few new editions. All still pretty much shovelware and licensed games.

#72 nosalenobuy

nosalenobuy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:00 AM

Never have seen these deals in nyc

#73 Sky Ray

Sky Ray

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:13 AM

I have been traveling all over SoCal and this $5 section is pretty rare, and I have kinda forgotten to look out for it.
So far from what I remember these stores had it:
San Pedro
Rosemead
Diamond Bar
Whittier
Anaheim
There's another one in the OC but I forgot which city.

33c9dz8.jpg