Gamestop clearancing used Blu-ray's and DVD's - 75% off (YMMV)

BudzMcGee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Was at a Gamestop today grabbing a copy of Wipeout to flip to Best Buy when I noticed they had a bin on their counter with a small collection of Blu Rays all marked 75% off. They seemed to ring up automatically, the harder part is probably finding Gamestops with used Blu Rays in them.  Was able to grab Spider-Man (2000), Live Free or Die Hard, Underworld Evolution and Journey 2 for $2.50 each. Not fantastic titles/deals by any means but might be worth taking a look if you happen to be in the area.

(I was at one of the Gamestops in the Mall of America, Bloomington MN in case anyone is wondering, but really all I left there were a few copies of Spider-Man and a copy of Aliens).

Last edited by a moderator:
my gamestops got rid of them awhile ago when i was hunting for mcu movies like iron man 2 and thor (they did have them which made me even more angry lol). its rare to see gamestops with them now

All the ones by me have blu rays but for 6 months all they have is like 500 copies of spiderman 2 and thats pretty much it.

Man, Andrew Garfield? Ugh.
hes a more modernized peter parker imo. the older films followed the comics a bit too much imo and i think some slight changes to the original source material is a good thing at times. i cant get over how cheesy the first trilogy was with the over acting (in some cases no acting at all) and the awfull emo spiderman -__-

Man, Andrew Garfield? Ugh.
He's... o...k... I guess. There are so many awful things about the new movies that he's probably the best part of it, but considering I think his version of Peter Parker is just plain horrible (he does a good job of delivering the one liners as Spider-Man though).

hes a more modernized peter parker imo. the older films followed the comics a bit too much imo and i think some slight changes to the original source material is a good thing at times. i cant get over how cheesy the first trilogy was with the over acting (in some cases no acting at all) and the awfull emo spiderman -__-
Emo Spider-Man is number 3. We really don't count number 3. Spider-Man 1 is certainly a bit cheesy but it is fun and really just a product of its' time (late 90's action flick despite coming out in 2000). Spider-Man 2 reminded me so much of the old comic books and TV shows. It was great.

bread's done
Back