GCU Best Buy Wii U

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#1 ulasamosa

ulasamosa

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:42 AM

Gamers Club Unlocked on sale again this week for $60.  Coupon is good for $10 off ANY Wii U game excluding Mario Kart, Clearance items, or preorders, everything else is g2g.  And yes it stacks with GCU, used it today.  Company wide promotion valid all week. Enjoy. 

Attached Thumbnails

• CAM00285.jpg

#2 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:58 AM

What order did the GCU discount stack?
1-20% then $10 off

Or

2- $10 off then 20%

Also, GCU 50% off ends July 5

#3 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:02 AM

1-20% then $10 off

Or

2- $10 off then 20%

it was actually posted several days ago in the original thread that it still going on and until July 5th http://www.cheapassg...4#entry11809921 which is why I don't understand the point of this thread especially since the date is even wrong and it be simpler to stick to the original thread

#4 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:02 AM

Where can I get this coupon?

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#5 ulasamosa

ulasamosa

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:06 AM

it was actually posted several days ago in the original thread that it still going on and until July 5th http://www.cheapassg...4#entry11809921 which is why I don't understand the point of this thread especially since the date is even wrong and it be simpler to stick to the original thread

The point of this thread then is for the coupon.  And it says 6/1-6/7 on it.  Assumed it was for the GCU and the $10 off.  

Where can I get this coupon?

The flyers should be available in your local stores gaming dept or at the front desk when you walk in.

1-20% then $10 off

Or

2- $10 off then 20%

pretty sure it was $10 off first, then GCU

#6 Pixie Stix 88

Pixie Stix 88

Will Game 4 $$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:10 AM

Hmm i didn't see this coupon at work today (i work the game department. So its YMMV for now.

501272.png

#7 ulasamosa

ulasamosa

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:12 AM

Hmm i didn't see this coupon at work today (i work the game department. So its YMMV for now.

Its in Employee News, print it yourself. Its not YMMV

#8 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:15 AM

So is this coupon only for people who buy GCU right now, or can current GCU members get one?

#9 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:17 AM

pretty sure it was $10 off first, then GCU

Ok, now what games does BB have on sale & I wonder will these be an attempt to fill the @gamer void.

So is this coupon only for people who buy GCU right now, or can current GCU members get one?

No restrictions like that if they`re just gonna be lying around grab & go. Unless BB got tricky and the fine print allows only GCU to use em. Most likely free GC is all that`s needed.

#10 ulasamosa

ulasamosa

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:21 AM

If the store did what they were supposed to do and printed the flyers, you can just walk in and pick it up, has nothing to do with GCU

#11 Pixie Stix 88

Pixie Stix 88

Will Game 4 $$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:22 AM

Its in Employee News, print it yourself. Its not YMMV

Well it would be YMMV since not everyone here has access to it. But i can print it for others. 

501272.png

#12 ulasamosa

ulasamosa

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:29 AM

Well it would be YMMV since not everyone here has access to it. But i can print it for others.

fair enough. If word was put out company wide in a more efficient manner all stores would have them readily available for all their customers. Sadly yes, some of you will go into stores and they will most likely have no idea this exists until you tell them and they go and find it. Also if your store is like mine and nobody gives half a crap about Wii U then I can see how there really isnt a huge rush to get these out to customers lol.

#13 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:32 AM

There`s a few gems on sale to stack, free rentals, flips everythings covered
Zelda, Luigi, Deus Ex + a couple under $15 fillers
http://www.bestbuy.c...cat274600050017

#14 TheCochese

TheCochese

I make things out of wood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:43 AM

Add it to the main discussion thread. Last thing we need is the fifth thread on this in a week.

You? Seriously?

#15 SativaSam

SativaSam

The Price of Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:02 AM

Is it possible to get the $10 off deal online?

Now Playing...

:ps4: The Last of Us Remastered   :xb1: Titanfall

PSN: needLEEr

XBL: needLEEr

Come check out my trade list! Dozens of new titles for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Vita, & more! Rare Games & Retro too!

#16 bonesawisready

bonesawisready

YES! YES! YES!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:29 AM

Sweet I'll have to use this soon don't know what to get though. I suppose Tropical Freeze is the only major first party title I've missed

#17 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:17 AM

if i had a wii u id use this to get duck tales
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#18 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:20 AM

with the coupon and gcu duck tales is under 5$. with that 40% extra trade in coupon gamestop is giving out from make a wish donations (expires on the 7th) and pur it could be a possible flip. ill call for the tiv tommorow :)
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#19 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:37 AM

Wonder if this would stack with a price match?
These were made by me:  :xb1:  :ps4:   :vita:
Thank you CheapyD for implementing them.

#20 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:40 AM

oh guys dont forget about those 10% off coupons that come with the usps mail adress change envelopes, those stack ;)
Currently playing

#21 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:50 AM

Might finally get Sonic Lost World.  Thanks OP!

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#22 Sonic9jct

Sonic9jct

Killed His Fairy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:57 AM

I wonder if this works on pre-owned games? If so I might pick up a spare Nintendo Land since my system didn't come with one...

#23 jfh2c

jfh2c

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:19 AM

Sucks that all the Best Buys around me don't seem to have any Wii U games. Sure they have a few of the bigger titles but pretty much anything on sale or Sonic are all OOS within a 100 mi radius.

#24 stevey22

stevey22

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:34 AM

In for duck tales

#25 Roninalchemist

Roninalchemist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:53 AM

oh guys dont forget about those 10% off coupons that come with the usps mail adress change envelopes, those stack ;)

Ummm...correct me if I'm wrong but don't the details of those say you can NOT use them on video game software?  They usually do.

#26 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Adult Swim. August 7th. 11/10c

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:59 AM

Ummm...correct me if I'm wrong but don't the details of those say you can NOT use them on video game software?  They usually do.

works on video games and consoles

http://www.cheapassg...dress-envelope/

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png677547.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: UFC   :ps4: Nothing   :wiiu: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   :360: Metro Last Light   :ps3: Beyond Two Souls   :3ds: Pokemon Y   :vita: J&D TPL

#27 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:15 PM

Add it to the main discussion thread. Last thing we need is the fifth thread on this in a week.

The $60 GCU is old news but this is the first I've seen regarding the coupon.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#28 justins76

justins76

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:46 PM

Only one best buy in Rhode Island and I've never had a decent experience there so I'm sure getting this coupon will be a huge pain.

#29 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:42 PM

I was thinking of using this on Sonic Lost World...... is it just me or did they jack up the prices of several games before issuing this coupon?  I've mulled over purchasing Lost World before and I could swear it was like $30 or so, certainly not the $45 my store had it listed as last night.

I don't suppose they'll let me PM the game from somewhere else then use the coupon?  

Oh well, guess I'll be passing then.....

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#30 asgaga

asgaga

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:53 PM

wonder if you can  get mario kart, get $20 off sonic, and than use the coupon making it $14.