delete

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://alwaysnintendo.com/new-super-mario-bros-2-special-edition-2ds-bundle-headed-west-june-4th/

Including a Nintendo 2DS White + Red plus a copy of New Super Mario Bros. 2 pre-installed on a 4GB memory card, the New Super Mario Bros. 2 Special Edition offering also comes complete with all Coin Rush mode add-on content released for the game since its launch in August 2012. This means that on top of over 80 courses full of hidden areas and secrets to discover, fans can get their hands on 30 extra challenges that are premised upon the pursuit of gold!

Coming July 4th? It says both June and July in the article LOL but I assume it's July.

New-Super-Mario-Bros.-2DS-Bundle-750x400.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea it is only confirmed for a Europe release according to the press release and also you can tell by the green PEGI label on the packaging which is the European video games rating system

It sells cuz its cheap and plays mario games in 2D. Thats literally all you need.
It's hardly what I'd call portable, since without the ability to fold it won't fit into my pocket (my standard 3DS barely fits for that matter). As for the Mario games, playing 3D Land, MK7, and Luigi's Mansion without 3D is blasphemy.

Last edited:
You also didn't realize you can advance edit to "hide" (aka delete) your own threads instead of waiting for mods to swoop in... eventually... some day....
Yep, definitely can't go wrong with the "Hide" option. 'Cause mods don't exist in CAG anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back