• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

http://alwaysnintend...-west-june-4th/

Including a Nintendo 2DS White + Red plus a copy of New Super Mario Bros. 2 pre-installed on a 4GB memory card, the New Super Mario Bros. 2 Special Edition offering also comes complete with all Coin Rush mode add-on content released for the game since its launch in August 2012. This means that on top of over 80 courses full of hidden areas and secrets to discover, fans can get their hands on 30 extra challenges that are premised upon the pursuit of gold!

Coming July 4th? It says both June and July in the article LOL but I assume it's July.

New-Super-Mario-Bros.-2DS-Bundle-750x400

ITS%20DAT%20DAM%20KID.png

#2 PapaSlaughter

PapaSlaughter

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:27 PM

That's weird the ds doesn't fold. Must me a re-release, I wonder if they will have a xl version

#3 Matrix

Matrix

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:29 PM

That's weird the ds doesn't fold. Must me a re-release, I wonder if they will have a xl version

That's how all 2DS consoles are.

#4 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:29 PM

This is for Europe.

#5 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:30 PM

That's how all 2DS consoles are.

Still is weird (and inconvenient) as hell though.  I can't believe this thing actually sells.

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#6 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:34 PM

Yeah didn't realize it was Europe only. Whoops. Delete this mods.

ITS%20DAT%20DAM%20KID.png

#7 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:34 PM

Yea it is only confirmed for a Europe release according to the press release and also you can tell by the green PEGI label on the packaging which is the European video games rating system

#8 stevey22

stevey22

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:22 PM

Still is weird (and inconvenient) as hell though.  I can't believe this thing actually sells.

It sells cuz its cheap and plays mario games in 2D. Thats literally all you need.

#9 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:24 PM

It sells cuz its cheap and plays mario games in 2D. Thats literally all you need.

It's hardly what I'd call portable, since without the ability to fold it won't fit into my pocket (my standard 3DS barely fits for that matter).  As for the Mario games, playing 3D Land, MK7, and Luigi's Mansion without 3D is blasphemy.

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#10 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:56 PM

346nlte.jpg

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#11 Sanges99

Sanges99

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:56 AM

Yeah didn't realize it was Europe only. Whoops. Delete this mods.

You also didn't realize you can advance edit to "hide" (aka delete) your own threads instead of waiting for mods to swoop in... eventually... some day....

Posted Image

#12 randamin

randamin

Posted 04 June 2014 - 04:07 AM

I wonder if one's post could decreases when a thread is deleted?

#13 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2014 - 04:07 AM

You also didn't realize you can advance edit to "hide" (aka delete) your own threads instead of waiting for mods to swoop in... eventually... some day....

Yep, definitely can't go wrong with the "Hide" option. 'Cause mods don't exist in CAG anymore.