*GOAL REACHED! Proof Updated 6 Sep 2014* Just BOT and NEVER SPEND on Amazon, Games, Food & More! VERY EASY!

chaz_____

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
9YxdCBr.jpg
NO SURVEYS OR OFFERS!

Get FREE rewards like Amazon / Rixty / Tango / Xbox Live Gift Cards,
Hulu Plus subscriptions, movie tickets, food and MORE (see below).
Referral Link
Removed.
You can use your existing e-mail address (Gmail, AOL, etc).
You only need a new e-mail when you make more accounts.
You will get 500 credits ($5) for each of your friends who join and reach Silver Status (only 200 Credits!)
in their first 60 days, up to a maximum of 100 friends.*
*In the event this offer ends, your friends will have 30 days to join and reach Silver status in order for you to earn the credits offered.

Proof below.

1EEghhq.png

It Looks Like This
(Updated 27 August 2014)
Note: Bing Rewards has "broken" the amount of my "Invite friends" credits from Referrals (see Proof below).

n47c1FU.png

2dK6kbV.png

Redemption Center
(Updated 8 August 2014)
9U2Ffnt.png

mKezait.png

SWKxGIz.png

kgCW3Cv.png
kYlGzfF.png

1EEghhq.png

After you sign up use this link daily to get maximum daily credits fast and easily. Mobile too!

Just sign in to Bing Rewards, go to this website, set the time and search amount to something like this
(20 searches for Mobile):

u5Gc4rO.png

and it will do the rest!
(but don't forget to click the daily "Earn and explore" credits)
Don't make the waiting too short or you will be flagged and reset or possibly suspended/banned.
40+ PC Searches might get your account upgraded to 30 Credits per day (unknown).
Once you are upgraded to 30 Credits you will need to set 90 PC Searches.

Without Referrals (30 PC Credits + Mobile + daily)
1 account = $13 / month
2 accounts = $26 / month
3 accounts = $39 / month
4 accounts = $52 / month
5 accounts = $65 / month
F40dTF1.gif
I use multiple browsers with secondary Private/Incognito windows on a single PC for speed and efficiency.

You may not maintain more than one Program account (“Account”). Each household is limited to five Accounts.
2dK6kbV.png

You can use this User-Agent Switcher to earn Mobile Search Credits from your PC!

Google Chrome

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/user-agent-switcher/ffhkkpnppgnfaobgihpdblnhmmbodake
Opera
Firefox
RIN7bpo.gif
2dK6kbV.png

LastPass helps you manage multiple accounts & passwords for all your sites. Mobile too!
It's free for your PC, and only $1/month for Mobile Devices.
1EEghhq.png

Proof
(Updated 6 September 2014)
p28l7TH.png
gg2w90h.png
My Goal (Completed - 24 Aug 2014):

yQDuQtk.png
2dK6kbV.png
Note: Click the gear in the top-right corner of an album to view larger images.
http://imgur.com/a/nG6Xe​
http://imgur.com/a/ThQPY​
http://imgur.com/a/VeUKp​
2dK6kbV.png
http://imgur.com/a/EuFbo​

Last edited by a moderator:
Idek what this whole "bump" thing is but thought I'd do it haha
Haha, it's so that my post is pushed to the top of the list. Please do not bump again, I will do it :p

Feel free to sign up using the referral link above if you have not already :D

Haha idc I'm new I don't really wanna mess with whatever you think is cool about that haha

And I have signed up its just I'm only at like 63 points haha and I'm wanting an xblg membership

[quote name="chazbaps" post="11884903" timestamp="1404168428"]Did you just sign up or was it before? You'll have no problem getting XBLG with this :D[/quote]

I'm not new to Operation Sports haha I've been here for almost 2 years but I'm
New to this forum to clear that up haha

[quote name="chazbaps" post="11884916" timestamp="1404168664"]Great :) Keep at it, and using the above information you will have XBLG in no time. :D/[/quote]

Does it just start you off with more points or something I've never really understood their whole referral system

Does it just start you off with more points or something I've never really understood their whole referral system
Bing Rewards' referral system works like I said above. I will receive 500 Credits after you get your first 200 Credits.
You can invite your friends using your referral to receive Credits too! Up to 50000 Credits! ($500)

Also, what is Operation Sports? Wrong topic? :p

[quote name="chazbaps" post="11884941" timestamp="1404169092"]Bing Rewards' referral system works like I said above. I will receive 500 Credits after you get your first 200 Credits.
You can invite your friends using your referral to receive Credits too! Up to 50000 Credits! ($500)

Also, what is Operation Sports? Wrong topic? :p[/quote]

Oops haha forget that last part!, um is there any easy way to get people to use my code and get the points, cuz I mean I have really no one haha, I don't really know what to do in that regard

Oops haha forget that last part!, um is there any easy way to get people to use my code and get the points, cuz I mean I have really no one haha, I don't really know what to do in that regard
You could make a video for YouTube or something. I'm not into the whole video thing myself. :)

Haha yeah I could do that, it's a bummer cuz I went to GameStop the other day just to see if I could pick up a 1 month card....nothin! Idek haha

[quote name="chazbaps" post="11888407" timestamp="1404275405"]Got another $5 Amazon card earlier!

idmgEZ6.png
[/quote]Do they offer an option where you can have the code sent to you by mail?

[quote name="chazbaps" post="11888493" timestamp="1404278714"]Do you mean by actual home address mail? I don't think so.
The gift cards can be used for actual deliveries though :p[/quote]Idk I'm Just saying instead of them having them ship it right to my front door I thought they could do something like the Skittles gold stuff. But I guess not from how you put that

Idk I'm Just saying instead of them having them ship it right to my front door I thought they could do something like the Skittles gold stuff. But I guess not from how you put that
That is how they do it. They send the Gift Card codes to your e-mail address that you signed up with. :)

[quote name="chazbaps" post="11888501" timestamp="1404278898"]That is how they do it. They send the Gift Card codes to your e-mail address that you signed up with. :)[/quote]Ok now I'm confused why they need your Address, cuz I mean wtf, unless you are like getting something big, i don't understand hahaha

Ok now I'm confused why they need your Address, cuz I mean wtf, unless you are like getting something big, i don't understand hahaha
They probably use it for sweepstakes. If you win a sweepstakes I'm sure you would want the prizes delivered to you. :p
You can enter sweepstakes on the Redeem page. They give away lots of stuff, and it doesn't cost many Credits.

[quote name="chazbaps" post="11888511" timestamp="1404279350"]They probably use it for sweepstakes. If you win a sweepstakes I'm sure you would want the prizes delivered to you. :p
You can enter sweepstakes on the Redeem page. They give away lots of stuff, and it doesn't cost many Credits.[/quote]Yeah that'd make sense haha, thanks

[quote name="chazbaps" post="11889405" timestamp="1404323174"]Bump! Just got the e-mail for the $5 Amazon card.

uKpc5XG.png
[/quote]is there any way to work around the phone number part cuz I don't have a phone and in order to get something I need a phone # to confirm

is there any way to work around the phone number part cuz I don't have a phone and in order to get something I need a phone # to confirm
You don't have a home or mobile phone? I use my home phone.
You can use any phone number available to you whether it's your friend or family.
They automated call you and tell you a confirmation code or send a confirmation code via text message and that's it.

They block the Google Voice service so I assume they block other VoIP's like it.

[quote name="chazbaps" post="11889700" timestamp="1404330938"]You don't have a home or mobile phone? I use my home phone.
You can use any phone number available to you whether it's your friend or family.
They automated call you and tell you a confirmation code or send a confirmation code via text message and that's it.

They block the Google Voice service so I assume they block other VoIP's like it.[/quote]Ok I'll just use a family members

can you invite yourself? Or will they be able to tell by IP?
You are allowed to have 5 accounts on 1 IP address, but not own them all. ;)

I invited myself with 1 account, but I had a problem inviting myself after that.
It said there's a problem joining, but you can try it. :)

bread's done
Back