Photo
- - - - -

GameStop Used Game Bundles: Uncharted 3-games Bundle $9.99/Halo 4-Games Bundle $17.99 & More

gamestop used uncharted halo call of duty sports xbox ps3

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 praxus07

praxus07

Posted 04 June 2014 - 04:24 AM

A friend wants Halo games as a birthday gift, unfortunately I don't own a CC to buy online, hopefully a local store will have these in stock and not in total crap condition...

Praxus_07.png

#32 randamin

randamin

Posted 04 June 2014 - 04:49 AM

A friend wants Halo games as a birthday gift, unfortunately I don't own a CC to buy online, hopefully a local store will have these in stock and not in total crap condition...

I actually used to buy gift cards before having a card of my own when wanting to order online. It did have incentives such as the $100 amazon card that was used to buy a hard drive yielded a $30 off coupon for a total shopping trip at the grocery store where it was bought. The best one was the huge rebate I received after purchasing my Zelda themed 3DS though that's the subject of a different thread.
Still it is preferable to buy a single game at the store since the minimum shipping price for Gamestop is $3.49 which can kill the deal for some.

#33 CobbFC09

CobbFC09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2014 - 04:59 AM

Got Uncharted to work instore

Posting a receipt because of the PS2 thread

Q2qgwiw.jpg

I called in ahead of time if that's any help

Did each game come with the case and manual and what not?

#34 786110

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:08 AM

Uncharted 1 didn't come with a manual but the other two did.

#35 latin trident

latin trident

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:02 AM

Thanks op. Went to Gamestop and picked up the bundle with original cases and all manuals included!

#36 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:55 AM

great price on the Uncharted bundle.  I got UC3 free with my PS3 bundle last summer and then paid $9 to get UC1 and UC2 at GS during a B1G1 last fall.  Well worth it.

Also tempted on the Halo and Assassins Creed bundles...how does the return situation work out for those if you decide to return one of the bundle games?

Garrus_Lannister.png

#37 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:47 PM

Snagged a UC pack today. All are clean black labels with manuals, so that's cool. She have me a GH disc for UC1, so I'll have to switch that out tomorrow.

Thanks, OP!

Currently Playing:
:360: Rocksmith 2014

:xb1: Titanfall, Madden 15

#38 ian13

ian13

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:46 PM

went in and got the uncharted bundle today. they had them in a drawer behind the counter with full cases and manuals. i've owned a ps3 for six years now and never played a single UC game. guess it's about time.

#39 FEN1XD0WN

FEN1XD0WN

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:52 PM

you can do these in store, confirmed.

i did both the halo and uncharted combo packs earlier today.

#40 ZhengMaster

ZhengMaster

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:57 PM

I just called my store and they said that even though they have all 3 games in stock, they can't do the bundle... Do u know if I just buy all 3 games will the system auto do adjust?

#41 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:56 PM

I just called my store and they said that even though they have all 3 games in stock, they can't do the bundle... Do u know if I just buy all 3 games will the system auto do adjust?

Yep. The girl in the store I went to knew nothing about it. When she rang them up, it came up to $10 total.

Currently Playing:
:360: Rocksmith 2014

:xb1: Titanfall, Madden 15

#42 CookieParty

CookieParty

Artist formerly known as Burritoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:34 PM

I got the PS3 Assassin's Creed bundle. All the games were in good shape, with cases and manuals with the exception of Revelations. Not sure if it has a book or not, but was the only one they had. It also has the first game on disc, so my friend gets a free game!

Not available online anymore, so I went to the store. Had to check a couple stores, because the first 2 stores did not have the first game in stock. The clerks were pretty stunned by that really. Not sure if a lot of people bought this, or they just sent all their extras back to corporate. Most stores that had them only had 2-3 left.

Check out our blog: http://abloggymess.com/ Plenty of fun for everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#43 FEN1XD0WN

FEN1XD0WN

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:29 AM

Mine automatically switched to the bundle prices but the employee also knew about the deal because we started talking about how great these deals were, and the employee himself bought the Uncharted bundle yesterday.

#44 NuclearPorkchop

NuclearPorkchop

Herc Mondo's Cousin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:43 AM

I got the PS3 Assassin's Creed bundle. All the games were in good shape, with cases and manuals with the exception of Revelations. Not sure if it has a book or not, but was the only one they had. It also has the first game on disc, so my friend gets a free game!

Hah, that's an excellent point about the PS3 version of Revelations.

Currently Playing:
:ps3: MGS Peace Walker HD

:360: n/a
:pc: Hearthstone, Sam & Max S1E04; Spec Ops The Line

Add me on Steam, we'll play games and stuff:

#45 ian13

ian13

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:52 AM

Do all ps3 versions of revelations include the first game? or is it just the first wave of them? Only curious because i have a sealed copy but it doesnt indicate anywhere on the box.

#46 jvang117

jvang117

Friendly CAG

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

Do all ps3 versions of revelations include the first game? or is it just the first wave of them? Only curious because i have a sealed copy but it doesnt indicate anywhere on the box.

Only the first wave. I bought AC: Revelations for $10 a few months after release and it didn't include AC 1. Trade that sucka in :P

Currently Playing:  :ps4: Destiny / The Evil Within / The Last of Us Remastered   :ps3: Destiny   :vita: Assassin's Creed III: Liberation   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8   :3ds: Super Smash Bros.

Most Recently Beat:   :vita: Doki Doki Universe :ps4: Middle-earth: Shadows of Mordor  :ps3: Sleeping Dogs

#47 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:19 PM

so many copys of the first wave of ass creed revelations were sold so its easy to find one with part one on it. honestly though i recomend skipping the horrid part 1 and just start part 2. part 2 explains part 1 perfectly anyway
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#48 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:21 PM

Anybody know if the make a wish coupon stacks with this?

Garrus_Lannister.png

#49 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:58 PM

Thanks to the op. Already ha all the Uncharted but this reminded me to play them. Bee playing UC 2 multiplayer all day. Amazed so many people still play. Good times.

#50 Mikeyjl87

Mikeyjl87

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:18 AM

So I received my order of the Uncharted bundle and inside I see another game in a 360 case. Curious to see a fourth game especially since I only ordered Uncharted.

Lo and behold I pull the game out and it's Minecraft 360! They messed up and sent it to me by accident. I already have the download version but hey! Free is free :D