Starred topics without posting

ezelkow1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
Is there a way to get a topic to show up with a star without having to post in it?  There are various threads I like to follow and sometimes a new one gets created when the old one gets out of hand, outdated, etc.  I dont want to post in the thread just for posting sake in order to get a star by it so I figured Id see if there was an option

I tried the 'follow' option but obviously that just seems to send out email updates

Is there a way to get a topic to show up with a star without having to post in it? There are various threads I like to follow and sometimes a new one gets created when the old one gets out of hand, outdated, etc. I dont want to post in the thread just for posting sake in order to get a star by it so I figured Id see if there was an option

I tried the 'follow' option but obviously that just seems to send out email updates
Click "Follow this topic" (optionally de-select "Receive notification - Instantly"). You only get a star for posting, but you'll still get a green dot in your Followed Content that will take you to the first new post in the thread, which is the same action as the star.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back