Free $5 off $25 amazon with 1Button app

I don't know what I'm doing wrong...added the item via search in the app...went to check out and no sign on the discount.  Any help?

How do you purchase within the app? Whenever I search what I want it sends me to the webpage and closes the app.

Working for me just fine.  I search with the app, it opens amazon page for me, I add something to cart and I see a discount when I go  to the review/confirm order page.  

I don't know what I'm doing wrong...added the item via search in the app...went to check out and no sign on the discount. Any help?
Clear your cart, search any item you want to buy using the Apps Icon, add that cart, and search for anything else you want if you need to bump the total to at least $25. It took me a few tries, but the discount eventually showed at the checkout page.

Clear your cart, search any item you want to buy using the Apps Icon, add that cart, and search for anything else you want if you need to bump the total to at least $25. It took me a few tries, but the discount eventually showed at the checkout page.
I had done all of that...no go

This combined with the $10 GC free with purchase of $50 GC and you get a nice little $15 bucks off an order. Now if I could only think of something I wanted for $65.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, used it on a Ultra Street Fighter IV pre-order.

For those that actually give a shit about their privacy...here you go:

vlRWyiT.jpg

For those that actually give a shit about their privacy...here you go:

vlRWyiT.jpg
I own a smartphone, I use google and have a google account, I use the fucking INTERNET. Companies that want my info to sell me shit already have it. Thinking one has complete anonymity and privacy while using the Internet is foolish.

Can't you install the app, order something to get the $5 off, then uninstall it?
That's what the government wants you to think, but the Amazon 1button app is really a conspiracy where they use the internet to steal your shoes everyday, but only the left one. YOU CAN NEVER UNINSTALL IT!

Doesn't work for me, either.  Wondering if it's because way back in the day, I had installed the Amazon search bar (precursor of 1button app), and the promotion is only valid for first-time users of this product line?

Work for me but only with Google Chrome. Try installing on chrome if it is not working for you guys. Must be over $25 and sold by Amazon.

Thanks. Preordered a Game.

BTW, You do not need to use the app to get the discount.

I installed the 1Buttonapp, then used amazon like i normally would in the browser and the discount was applied at checkout.

Installed on a different PC synced with Chrome on this one, no discount.  Going to have to used the other PC.  Odd but not inconvenient.

works for me, played around a bit. Has to be from Amazon. You can get  XBL cards shipped, not via email.

helmmoose, on 05 Jun 2014 - 3:59 PM, said:
works for me, played around a bit. Has to be from Amazon. You can get XBL cards shipped, not via email.
yes I know, my items were from prime, unless its specific to department or an item more than 25 and not the total

thinking about getting that google chromecast and use the $5 Is it worth it?
I love that it's a no-fuss way to watch YouTube on my TV, which I do often now that there's more longform and HD content on YouTube. Sure, I have a PS3 and Xbox 360 and Roku and a laptop connected to my TV, but to me it's still worth having a Chromecast for the ease of use.

If anyone is wondering this worked on a $25 Xbox card so I assume it would work for Playstation Cards as well. Just bear in mind the digital codes aren't working so you would need to order the physical ones that ship out.

Thanks OP! Worked for me on my pre-order of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Pokemon Omega Ruby. Can't wait for those to come out in November.

So you actually have to buy an item first and then you get the $5 discount. I did it last night. I searched for "father's day gift card" through the button. Added a $50 value one to cart and then checked out. After I received the purchase confirmation, I added an item that was over $25 and at checkout, a $5 discount was shown. Hope this helps

So you actually have to buy an item first and then you get the $5 discount. I did it last night. I searched for "father's day gift card" through the button. Added a $50 value one to cart and then checked out. After I received the purchase confirmation, I added an item that was over $25 and at checkout, a $5 discount was shown. Hope this helps
Well Gift Cards don't work for the promotion so that would make sense as to why your first order didn't get it applied....

bread's done
Back