GGT 321 Has The Avengers and Retron Team Up To Prevent Co-op!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoCiWe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Yeah, that's right, I took 2 recent posts and mixed them together for a title because I thought it was funny and I'm tired. WOOOoooooooOooooOOOOooooO!!!!

And then through a strange turn of events Gunnm and I will become the best of friends and hang out and play Time and Eternity and Operation Raccoon City.

i went to bestbuy today to pick up some cheap movie steelbooks for $7.99. saw a paladin edition splinter cell blacklist ripped  in the gaming area.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should have gotten it.

Then traded it into Gamestop.
it cost way too much , around like $135. maybe if bestbuy gave me a 80% discount off. the box look almost as big as titanfalls collectors edition. ubi$oft games are worthless in trade in value after 3 months of release. splinter cell black list is probably after 10 months of release. i just felt sorry for the guy picking up the ripped paladin edition. also my bestbuy is like a barren wasteland in the blu ray/dvd section. there are barely any blu ray movies, it is mostly movies in dvd format/

witcher 3 collectors edition is announced for $149.99. whos getting it?

What's with the july 25th release date of godzilla? Afraid of another giant bomb hitting japan?

I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from watching godzilla twice and save my money for tom cruise or watch x-men for the 3rd time. Support Marvel spider man isn't. LOLOLOL

I saw these movies ZERO times :D

Well, except Spider Man, I saw that, gunnm did mention that

Played some Mario Kart with people on the Mario kart thread, was fun. I mostly finished 3rd or 4th place in every race

Kingdom hearts 2.5 Remix is coming December 2nd to North America

There are so many games coming out September through December. I will be waving good bye to so many dollars.

Kingdom hearts 2.5 Remix is coming December 2nd to North America

There are so many games coming out September through December. I will be waving good bye to so many dollars.
New Battlefield is October as well, why games why, why must you make my wallet cry!

12cfc7aa0d456b0e533760cdaae8bc02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back