The Elder Scrolls: Online PC $29.99@Best Buy/Amazon

If only this was for the download and not having to wait on the CD's and such. *sigh* I will play this game one day before it's servers die off

I have nothing against this game, but it feels like it's already being left for dead.

It is.  Subscriptions are tanking fast and you will continue to see additional price drops.  Numerous people I've talked to have pointed out a ton of sloppy design flaws and bugs.  The game was schlepped out by Zenimax to cash in on the Elder Scrolls name.  They cobbled together a bunch of C-list developers/coders and paid them on the cheap.  They aren't too worried since they easily made a profit off of 'box/retail' sales.  Any subscription money they got was gravy.  If this isn't F2P within a year I'll be shocked.

It is. Subscriptions are tanking fast and you will continue to see additional price drops. Numerous people I've talked to have pointed out a ton of sloppy design flaws and bugs. The game was schlepped out by Zenimax to cash in on the Elder Scrolls name. They cobbled together a bunch of C-list developers/coders and paid them on the cheap. They aren't too worried since they easily made a profit off of 'box/retail' sales. Any subscription money they got was gravy. If this isn't F2P within a year I'll be shocked.
this... and dont forget the terrible customer service. I canceled my sub almost immediately after the bank bug made the game unplayable and it took over 2 weeks for me to get any sort of response to it. Game itself wasn't too bad if you wanted a simple MMO, but the mentioned flaws/bugs, and horrible customer service = fail

I have EVERYTHING against this game because fuck it, where's Fallout 4, Zenimax/Bethesda/Your Mothers?

Hmm? HMM!?

That's what the people want, so fucking give it to us!
Bethesda didn't make the game. Zenimax online did, so the people who actually make fallout didn't divert their time and resources to something else and leave fallout 4 behind. And in the case of fallout 3 Bethesda didn't make it either, obsidian did. So you cant really bitch at them for not making fallout 4. Hell they haven't even ever said they were going to make fallout 4, let alone working on it.

Besides, they don't owe you fallout 4 or anything despite what you think, they can make or not make whatever they want. "We want it so give it to us"? Jesus that's just one of the many terrible gamer mindsets where you think because you want it they should do it.

Wow! In one post, you've altered my whole outlook. I see everything in a new light! It's like being reborn. Incredible...

And by the way, Bethesda did develope Fallout 3. Obsidian was New Vegas.

bread's done
Back