Mario Kart 8 $48.81 at Amazon [Dead]

Amazon has a price protection right? Dang, I want my $12 refund.

Edit: Got done chatting with someone at Amazon and they will refund the difference as long as it's been 7 days or less since the item was delivered. So should be everyone if you got the game from Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what you guys are looking at, but it's still live for me. Not that I need another copy of it.

EDIT: My bad, he gone.

I want MK8...but not bad enough to buy a wii u over. Is MK7 any good?
Just like with Mario Tennis 3DS, it's painfully obvious that they crapped it out quickly just to give the 3DS some games. Feels really low budget. I'd say it's still worth having but I wouldn't pay anything above $20

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed is an amazing alternative.
I have that on my vita actually.

I was just curious about MK7 since I picked up Mario Golf and was pleasantly surprised. That game is surprisingly very addictive (and I picked up Watch Dogs, Super Time Force, and a couple others).

got my refund, that's probably one of the reasons the price went back to normal.  They realized all of us could get our 7 day refund.

I have that on my vita actually.

I was just curious about MK7 since I picked up Mario Golf and was pleasantly surprised. That game is surprisingly very addictive (and I picked up Watch Dogs, Super Time Force, and a couple others).
well online closed down on it already if you wanted that.

I'm on mobile so I just emailed them about it, hopefully I get $12 back

Edit: wtf, they're telling me the price never changed and it's always been $59 :/

are there really still people who still dont have GCU making Bestbuy still a better price
are there really still people who piss money into GCU knowing how bad a deal it ultimately is?

Last edited:
I want MK8...but not bad enough to buy a wii u over. Is MK7 any good?
Of course it is.

Just like with Mario Tennis 3DS, it's painfully obvious that they crapped it out quickly just to give the 3DS some games. Feels really low budget. I'd say it's still worth having but I wouldn't pay anything above $20
I know we all have opinions, but man you have some really shitty taste. And exactly how is MK7 "low budget"? And I got a good chuckle at comparing it to Mario Tennis rofl.

Last edited:
still people who piss money into GCU? yep. how bad a deal it ultimately is? nope, not yet. working out pretty well for me really.
I figure if some random newbie asshat can blindly speak for everyone on the site, why not me?

With the $10 "gas cash" (mastercard debit card) and GCU discount at Best Buy I got the game for $40, so I don't feel too bad. :)

Anyone who ordered this can send me a screenshot of the price? I don't need the account # just the $48.xx price sold by amazon part…Amazon doesn't believe me  :wall:

edit: after 15 minutes arguing, I finally got my refund…nvm on the screenshot.

bread's done
Back