Has anyone else had customer service problems with HORI before?(small rant)

Arleisha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I bought some items from HORI for the 3dsXL recently.  And I have to say their customer service, or lack of it, has put me off buying directly from them ever again.

I emailed them with questions about a couple products.  3 days go by, nothing.  So I send it again, with a slightly reworded subject.  This time I get a response.  I get my answers, ordered what I wanted.

I get my package a few days later, only to find 1 of the items I ordered doesn't work quite how I'd thought it would.  I look on their website, only to find they don't do returns. Only exchanges for products of equal or lesser value.  So I'm thinking wtf? Who doesn't do returns nowadays?

Anyway, I figured I might as well do a exchange for the smaller version.  Email them again. I get a response.  They want the Proof of Purchase to do the exchange.  I have no way of scanning the invoice I recieved, so I send a reply asking if the order number would work. 

Been 4 days now, nothing.  I even posted on their Facebook page hoping for a response.  Nope.

At this point I'm about to say screw it, I'm just gonna keep the darn thing and buy the smaller one somewhere else.

Sorry, this turned into a bit of a rant, but I'm kinda annoyed at the lack of customer service.  I went with HORI because I kept reading good things about them. 

I do have to say I am really pleased with the rest of the stuff I ordered.  It's exatcly what I wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey There

I'm having the same problem right now.

I ordered the Luigi Green Wii Wheel last week...got an email and order confirmation sent to me right away.

Since then, however, NOTHING.

I go to the Hori site and my order does not show up..though I have been billed already and paid.

I've email the order department and customer service for three days straight asking for some sort of confirmation that the order has been shipped, a tracking number, anything.  No replies at all.

Starting to get a little pissed off.

I got mine the date it came out, may 11th. Wasn't aware there was an issue.
Well, originally I was going to wait and order them both together since the Luigi wheel was not coming out until June 30. Then I saw that the Mario ones sold out within a week or two, and so I decided to place an order for both on June 13... still waiting for both. :whistle2:(

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back