BestBuy - God of War Collection - PS Vita - $19.99 - Physical

Big god of war fan but not of this particular vita collection. I would be in for something that had the PSP games, GOW1 and GOW2 and perhaps GOW3 if they could get it to run on the Vita--but COO and Ghost of Sparta don't look/run/feel good on the Vita IMO. And let's face it GOW is a button mashing game that isn't really cut out for a touch screen like this.

But I got it for free via the PSN store glitch so I can't really complain. I suppose if you haven't played the games and really want to it's a good deal

The only God of War game I;ve ever played was Chains of Olympus (I have PS4 and vita, but no PS3, PS2, or PSP) .  I asked my wife for this on my father's day wish list, but she hadn't picked it up yet.  Now, with GCU, its 16$ and i even had a left over $10 certificate.  So it wound up being $6 paid.  I'll take it.

Thanks for the heads up, OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a GOW fan and I don't agree with the above poster. (Gbastar)

This collection runs fine on the vita. I also own the psp GOW games and they play fantastic on the vita.

Touch screen controls are just about nonexistent, so that shouldn't be an issue for anybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a GOW fan and I don't agree with the above poster. (Gbastar)

This collection runs fine on the vita. I also own the psp GOW games and they play fantastic on the vita.

Touch screen controls are just about nonexistent, so that shouldn't be an issue for anybody.
Frame rate-wise it runs great. It has a lot of audio compression and graphical issues though. Also using the touch pad to open chests instead of a button is beyond pointless.

bread's done
Back