Rayman Legends Wii U for $19.99 @BestBuy

does anyone know if the wii u version is the same as the ps4 version?..i cant tell the difference on youtube...they pretty much look identical to me..and i read somewhere the wii u version is the best version cuz of the touch screen controller?

The unopened game dropping to $19.99 has also dropped the preowned price to $17.99. If you have GCU, preowned winds up costing 20 cents more, but it can also be one of your buy two get one free games.

Does gcu discount applies toward sale and clearance items? I just went to buy mk8 rayman and skylanders giants. When i applied the gcu discount only mk8 got discounted. The cashier said rayman is on sale and skylanders is on clearance for 29.99 so i cannot apply my gcu discount.

Does gcu discount applies toward sale and clearance items? I just went to buy mk8 rayman and skylanders giants. When i applied the gcu discount only mk8 got discounted. The cashier said rayman is on sale and skylanders is on clearance for 29.99 so i cannot apply my gcu discount.
It's 20% off ALL NEW games. That employee needs to learn their job and you should of asked to talk to a manager.

Eh... interested in this but at the same time $20 is basically another MK8 Club Nintendo code and another first party game. Bad timing for Rayman there. 

Sweet, I just got this for $29.99 yesterday so price adjustment incoming.  After the reward cert, GCU and the Wii U game coupon that expired yesterday I'm getting it for like $2.

I bought my Wii U 3 weeks ago and my backlog is already too much to handle...but I know I have to add Rayman to it...damn you Best Buy...

What do you guys think. Wii U version or 360 version? Xbox version DOTW is a little cheaper. 

Ordered used with Nintendo Land and Injustice for 45 shipped. Happy with that. That will be 8 Wii U games and my system won't be here for a week... (already ordered mario kart, mario 3d world, mario u/luigi u bundle and downloading pikmin 3)

You played every version?
There are basically three versions. WiiU, Vita, and multiplatform release (360+PS3+PC). There might be some minor differences between the multiplatforms but they are very similar.

I haven’t tried the Vita version but I would vouch for the WiiU being a considerably better experience than the others. Rayman Legends was built from the ground up for the WiiU and it shows. The multiplatform version shoehorned a system for controlling Murphy in the touch levels that is just awkward and nowhere near as fun as being able to draw on the pad.

The Vita version did keep the touch controls, but from what I’ve heard from people who have tried both, is that they are a lot less responsive than on the WiiU and makes it a bit frustrating to get through. Also, the Vita version had less levels at launch, not sure if they were ever patched in.

The WiiU version also offers 5 player support which is quite fun. If you are playing in a party setting and one person isn’t as good at platformers as the others you can let them use the game pad and they can assist everyone else with Murphy without having to worry about dying.

Great price at $16 with gcu but it ithink I have to pass. Still working on NSMBu and have DK:TF waiting as the next platformer to play. Gotta think that when im ready to play it Ill be able to find it around $10, and trying to avoid too much of a backlog for my X1 and Wiiu

It's 20% off ALL NEW games. That employee needs to learn their job and you should of asked to talk to a manager.
So I went back to bestbuy, this time a different store and they told me they same thing. They keep insisting that GCU discount counts only for Newly released games and not new games. I even argued with the manager and still won't price adjust it. What I did was I showed them online and checked out and the discount applied on all games and I was right. I got mad because of all the hassle I've been through and I walked out with all games price adjusted and a free $20 gift card. These folks don't know anything

So I went back to bestbuy, this time a different store and they told me they same thing. They keep insisting that GCU discount counts only for Newly released games and not new games. I even argued with the manager and still won't price adjust it. What I did was I showed them online and checked out and the discount applied on all games and I was right. I got mad because of all the hassle I've been through and I walked out with all games price adjusted and a free $20 gift card. These folks don't know anything
Glad you got it adjusted. Hope you don't run into this problem in the future.

yeap $28.20 Hell of a price match right there smh ....

yoz8b4M.png

Thanks op, picked one up yesterday :) & used my gcu 17.00 bucks after tax. Sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back