Xbox One Stereo Headset- $59.99 at Amazon

yeah they priced matched bestbuy it looks like but if your part of the gamers club u get a 20$ gift card at bb too.

actually its the turtle beach one that you get a 20$ gift card. So not same brand but I've heard good things about turtle beach if you buy the XO Four version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend the Turtle Beach XO Four's at Best Buy instead. I haven't heard a single good thing about this headset while the XO Four's are a much better pair, and at $80 with a $20 GC they're well priced.

Spend the extra $$$ and get the Sony Gold headset. It has virtual 7.1 surround, while this POS is stereo only.

There were also people posting about a certain issue with this headset as well. I'd avoid it and get something else if at all possible.

Ahh I just bought these last week when it was 68$ Should have held out :/ oh well. I never had a gaming headset before so nothing to really compare to but I think that these are great.

the XO fours are supposed to be decent although it lacks the microphone re-verb that the most gamers myself included) like. 

the microsoft headsets aren't bad but the comments are right about the sound being stereo. You could spend the extra and get the sony golds, but if 7.1 isnt a factor then i would pass.

i have purchased all of the units about 2 months ago to try them on the Xbone and i still like my X32 although PX4 is a really good choice.

My opinions  

Spend the extra $$$ and get the Sony Gold headset. It has virtual 7.1 surround, while this POS is stereo only.

There were also people posting about a certain issue with this headset as well. I'd avoid it and get something else if at all possible.
The problem with the sony gold is that you still need to spend the extra money on the chat adapter.
The VSS doesn't work with Xbox One. Only for the PS4. Although, I do agree and everyone should get the Gold instead. Much more comfortable, plus it works on anything that has a 3.5mm jack and PC via USB dongle. But as bgame2 stated, you'll need an adapter for them to work.

The problem with the sony gold is that you still need to spend the extra money on the chat adapter.
yup, thats why i returned my gold wireless headphones and bought the xbox one stereo headset, shame i wasted a $15 gift card to make it $65

L for me

its a decent headset and im glad you can just plug it into a ps4 controller

You'll need a chat adapter anyways and you're only going to get stereo sound unless Microsoft decides to update their hardware. For voice chat the sound quality is amazing on the X1 compared to the 360, but yes the in game sound on the headset leaves a bit to be desired.

I've heard decent things about these headsets. For $60 it's a good value considering you get he adapter at which point your paying just $35 for the headset, and It's a much better headset then the one that came with the system which mine has already died BTW.

Thanks for the deal, OP. I ordered these (got the 1Button App deal too for an extra $5 off), and they arrived yesterday. I don't think you can really beat these for the price. I'm not exactly an audiophile, but I thought they sounded great when I tried them with Wolfenstein. Plus, anything that lets me have game sound turned up without waking my wife up at night is well worth the money.

I got this from gamestop this past week for the same price. Coming from a turtle beach x41, I still think this is a pretty great headset. The voice quality is superb and I can still a lot of times hear where footsteps are coming from in COD. Don't judge this headset before you try it. I think it's a fantastic deal for $60 and I highly recommend it.

Got an email today about a $20 gift card with the purchase of this headset online at Best Buy, so I took a ride down to the store to see if it would work with an Amazon price match. It did, without a problem.
It is currently $61.23 on Amazon. Not a bad deal, I just picked up an Xbox One this week, so I was needing a headset.
I was originally just going to get the adaptor, but for this deal it's worth it to get the headset too.

Got an email today about a $20 gift card with the purchase of this headset online at Best Buy, so I took a ride down to the store to see if it would work with an Amazon price match. It did, without a problem.
It is currently $61.23 on Amazon. Not a bad deal, I just picked up an Xbox One this week, so I was needing a headset.
I was originally just going to get the adaptor, but for this deal it's worth it to get the headset too.
Is it a coupon or just an e-mail?

So you pricematched to make it $60, then got the $20 certificate, too? That's something I would bite on.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-stereo-headset/4103009.p?id=1219096332390&skuid=4103009&sellerId=

Link to the page.

And link to Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Stereo-Headset/dp/B00IAVDQCK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Called Best Buy, did the price match. Was told I would receive the reward cert in an e-mail.

Product Total: $61.23
Shipping: $0.00
Sales Tax:$2.89
Order Total:
$64.12
+$20 Reward Certificate

Solid deal since it comes with the stereo adapter which is $25 msrp. Was going to spend $20 at Best Buy soon anyway.

Should be an awesome budget headset.

You could get "real" surround sound setup instead of virtual (aka fake 2 speakered simulated surround) for a little more. Simulated virtual 7.1 and 5.1 is no wear near as good as a actual surround setup, and these days they cost nearly the same amount and last 50x as long. If a headset is a must due to not being able to be to loud then there are 5+ speakered real surround headsets out there, they cost but atleast there not 2 channel simulated surround. =/

So what do you guys think the best head set is for the XB1?

i already have the adapter but no longer can use my px22's since my tv doesn't support RCA.

Should i go with Turtle beach XO Four? Sony Gold? 

i already have the adapter but no longer can use my px22's since my tv doesn't support RCA.

My friend used a Turtle Beach on X1 (not sure which one though) with the adapter and had trouble balancing game sound and voice chat. I use Skullcandy Slyr and have to turn game sound way down to 1 above muted to hear friends. Keep balancing in mind when looking for a headset.

IMO the best xbone headset is the Polk 4shot. Its the most comfortable and has the best sound quality, even when just listening to music or watching TV. The built in mic is garbage but they send you a new, better cable when you register it and that has a good, longer flexible mic for free. Plus the design is way better than any other gaming headsets except for probably Astros cuz they don't look cheap or made for gaming. At bb they're $100 and GameStop has them too for that price. I paid $160 on launch and feel it was worth it

Is it a coupon or just an e-mail?

It was an email, but the subject was about 10% back in rewards when you use your credit card. The offer was there when you scroll down, along with $30 off Wireless PS4 Headset deal. So, pretty easy to miss.
Don't know if it's just for GCU, or Elite or what.

My wife said she wanted a headset, so she is going to end up with the Xbox One headset.

Playstation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset

Called in to Best Buy, price matched Amazon which has it for $80.95.

Best Buy also has a coupon for $30 off.

Now it's $50.95.

Best Buy is also giving a $10 Gift Card with purchase.

Solid.  2 awesome headsets and the chat adapter for the One.

bread's done
Back