- - - - -

Titanfall for PC download at 30$

titanfall origin pc

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 syrdiman

syrdiman

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:05 PM

Origin is having some kind of appreciation sale or something. There are other games like Battlefield 4 for 24.99$ and mass effect 3 for 5.99$.

https://www.origin.c...tandard-edition

#2 ctclements

ctclements

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:10 PM

I always forget that I even have Origin installed.  Maybe it's time to take a look at it again.

Check out my kickstarter! http://kck.st/WG3QAp I don't know how to make the widget work :(

#3 syrdiman

syrdiman

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:28 PM

I would have bought it, but I heard their ranking system wasn't as kind to newbies or casualplayers like in halo 3.

#4 crzyboy88

crzyboy88

This is a witty title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:03 PM

I would have bought it, but I heard their ranking system wasn't as kind to newbies or casualplayers like in halo 3.

It's just like COD, I'm not understanding what you mean.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Layd Dly

Layd Dly

LEGEND..wait for it..DARY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:33 PM

It's just like COD, I'm not understanding what you mean.

I think hes referring to Match Making, which is about speed and not equality. However there is a Match Making Beta that was rolled out a month or so ago that matches up by Rank

Battle.net: Vinomen#1986
76561197994706915.pngAddFriend.png
168249.png

#6 syrdiman

syrdiman

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:56 PM

I think hes referring to Match Making, which is about speed and not equality. However there is a Match Making Beta that was rolled out a month or so ago that matches up by Rank

Thanks, exactly what I meant. Also, I was not aware of the match making beta you refered to. Do you have a link to an article or anything similiar to check out?

#7 Captchronik17

Captchronik17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:38 AM

If you use a method to change your region to Mexico, you can get them even cheaper. I paid $32 for Titanfall with the season pass, without the season pass I think it was $20. If you do a google search you can find good instructions to do it. I used the Hola chrome addon to do it.