Persona Q Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth: Premium Edition up for Preorder

scottc1s

CAGiversary!
Oh snap! Just announce über awesome snag a preorder on Amazon

This ultimate collector's item is being made available in North America and will come in special packaging that includes the following items:
Tarot Card Set #2
Art Booklet - Collection of some of the amazing new artwork that went into Persona Q
Soundtrack CD - CD with the Persona Q soundtrack highlights by the ATLUS sound team
Deluxe Hard Case for 3DS XL - This hard case, previously available only in Japan,is coming to North America and features Persona Q designs and will house a 3DS XL

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KVRK39A/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1402409676&sr=8-4&pi=AA75[attachment=5725:image.jpg][attachment=5725:image.jpg][attachment=5725:image.jpg][attachment=5725:image.jpg][attachment=5726:image.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Understand. Just frustrating that the main page is very out of date and didn't want people to miss out

Yeah we know about it in the collectors edition thread. Its a place where we talk about NON deal collectors editions instead of clogging up the main deals page with msrp listings.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/324393-official-collectors-edition-compilation-thread-ii-latest-tales-of-xillia-2-ce/page-116
Not everyone looks there. I see "Tales of Xillia 2", throw up in my mouth a little, and ignore the thread 90% of the time unless someone links it without me knowing what it is.

Damn, that $80 price tag is a turn off but I want that case, cards and soundtrack. I might pre-order at Best Buy with GCU. 

what would be the price after that?
80-16 = 64...would not be bad but i bet best buy dont even carry it

ALSO i dont think there has every been an LE for the 3ds over 50

love how you put

PERSONA in best buy search it comes up

$19.99

btn_pre_order.gif

Scooby Doo & Looney Tunes Cartoon Universe: Adventure

SKU: 6186207

I preordered a copy

Planning to use that 3DS XL case to store my Vita though, if my Muramasa case Vita can fit in it haha.

I'm still holding out on a possible 3DS Lite or a new model.

Considering how Persona 4 Solid Gold went, this is a no brainer for me.

Plus I'd love a yellow-ish case for my Pikachu XL

80-16 = 64...would not be bad but i bet best buy dont even carry it

ALSO i dont think there has every been an LE for the 3ds over 50

love how you put

PERSONA in best buy search it comes up

$19.99

btn_pre_order.gif

Scooby Doo & Looney Tunes Cartoon Universe: Adventure
SKU: 6186207
might have to get someone with a GCU to hook me up lol if they have it. hopefully BB gets them somehow.

i am sure Bravely Default and Shin Megami IV were 60. or a penny under.

might have to get someone with a GCU to hook me up lol if they have it. hopefully BB gets them somehow.

i am sure Bravely Default and Shin Megami IV were 60. or a penny under.
$49.99 each for their respective collector editions ;)

Gonna pass on pre ordering this from amazon. I remember reading how people preorder bravely default collectors edition from amazon and got their copies crushed or damaged cause they shipped the collectors edition game in a normal shipping envelope and not a box.

Gonna pass on pre ordering this from amazon. I remember reading how people preorder bravely default collectors edition from amazon and got their copies crushed or damaged cause they shipped the collectors edition game in a normal shipping envelope and not a box.
Amazon is terrible for CEs. I rarely get from them. I got lucky that my Bravely Default CE was put in a box with whatever volume of Morning Glories it was. I hate the bubble mailers and they have damaged one with weak boxes such as Conception 2.

I got stuck with a Bravely Default CE that was damaged in person from GS, so I have just as good a chance with Amazon, I guess. $85 after tax!!! Insane. 

I assume Best Buy won't be stocking this. It's not being advertised on the official Persona Q page. My local Best Buy didn't even have something popular like the limited edition of Skyrim back when it came out, so I'm not holding my breath that they'll have this.

The last CE or LE I bought from Amazon was for BlazBlue:CP. It was in perfect condition, but the size and shape of the box could be the reason why since it was smaller, compact, and chipboard quality. Fortunately, the BB:CP LE also came in a cardboard box instead of the bubble mailer. Based on the temporary image of Persona Q's CE's box, it looks like it could be demolished very easily. Now that I think about it, there was very minimal damage to my Shin Megami Tensei IV LE box as well. I guess I've been lucky (for now).

I assume Best Buy won't be stocking this. It's not being advertised on the official Persona Q page. My local Best Buy didn't even have something popular like the limited edition of Skyrim back when it came out, so I'm not holding my breath that they'll have this.

The last CE or LE I bought from Amazon was for BlazBlue:CP. It was in perfect condition, but the size and shape of the box could be the reason why since it was smaller, compact, and chipboard quality. Fortunately, the BB:CP LE also came in a cardboard box instead of the bubble mailer. Based on the temporary image of Persona Q's CE's box, it looks like it could be demolished very easily. Now that I think about it, there was very minimal damage to my Shin Megami Tensei IV LE box as well. I guess I've been lucky (for now).
I've been keeping an eye in my stores system for this and so far nothing. We had Skyrim...at least in my store. We also had the Bravely Default CE so hopefully we get this. I preordered it on Amazon just in case we don't though.

The Atlus page about the pre-order for the game implies that you'll only be able to get the premium edition through Amazon, Amazon.ca, gamestop.com, ebgames.ca, and videogamesplus.ca.  I hate both Amazon and Gamestop, so decided to give VGP a shot--after shipping (I live in the U.S.) and the current Canadian dollar exchange rate, it worked out to $80.08 for me; had I ordered it from GameStop it would have been $88 or so.  And GameStop's page for the game says it won't be available in stores, for whatever that's worth; I get the impression this is going to be a short-lived, online-only thing.

The Atlus page about the pre-order for the game implies that you'll only be able to get the premium edition through Amazon, Amazon.ca, gamestop.com, ebgames.ca, and videogamesplus.ca. I hate both Amazon and Gamestop, so decided to give VGP a shot--after shipping (I live in the U.S.) and the current Canadian dollar exchange rate, it worked out to $80.08 for me; had I ordered it from GameStop it would have been $88 or so. And GameStop's page for the game says it won't be available in stores, for whatever that's worth; I get the impression this is going to be a short-lived, online-only thing.
I pre-ordered at my local gamestop just fine. I didn't see anywhere on the listing that it wouldn't be available in store. But I'm looking at it on mobile.

The Atlus page about the pre-order for the game implies that you'll only be able to get the premium edition through Amazon, Amazon.ca, gamestop.com, ebgames.ca, and videogamesplus.ca. I hate both Amazon and Gamestop, so decided to give VGP a shot--after shipping (I live in the U.S.) and the current Canadian dollar exchange rate, it worked out to $80.08 for me; had I ordered it from GameStop it would have been $88 or so. And GameStop's page for the game says it won't be available in stores, for whatever that's worth; I get the impression this is going to be a short-lived, online-only thing.
I also just preordered it in my local gamestop with no problem.

bread's done
Back