Save 15% on orders from amazon.com. also selling psn / xbox/ eshop/ steam credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grupi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
394 (100%)
NOW TAKING Credit/debit card payments [NO ACCOUNT NEEDED] (I'll send an invoice to your email and payment will be processed by flint. The only info I'm given is name and email)

Have any denomination you want of xbox/ psn/ eshop/ steam credit price is 15% off retail price but if you buy $100+ of credit in 1 transaction then it'll be 17.5% off retail price

I can get you whatever you need off amazon for 15% off the price after taxes and shipping (if any) are included

All you have to do is tell me the items that you want and provide me with your phone number and address or if you'd rather not give away your info just send me a link of your Amazon wishlist and I can order the items through there without receiving any of your personal information

There is no minimum I can do an order of $1 or $1000 it's all the same to me

I am able to do this for all items, even "prime now" so I can order your groceries for you. I can do any gift cards that are on amazon too (starbucks, gamestop, xbox, psn, etc.) The only thin I can't do is amazon gift cards

-I have prime shipping

Payment options:
Bitcoin
Google wallet
Chase quickpay
venmo

Last edited by a moderator:
Another offer of $10 yummy munny for $13 Amazonian credit.  You've been sitting on it for 9 days.  Standard is $5/$4 Amazon/Paypal ratio, because you can't buy naughty website subcriptions with Amazon money.

All Xbox live has been sold

-Just added a 12 month Netflix code, bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back