• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Naterrs

Naterrs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:48 AM

http://www.amazon.co...852H5MVY8&psc=1

It's only $5 cheaper than it has been, but I just noticed this today. I didn't see another topic for it so I thought I'd post one. If this is not worth a post or has already been discussed, let me know and I'll get it deleted.

#2 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:59 AM

10$ at target after price match and pre order ;), the remasters are great btw :D
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#3 caffolote

caffolote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:02 AM

Holding off until a potential $20 price at Black Friday

#4 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:06 AM

you could save more at target now though so why wait ?
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#5 punkmaggit

punkmaggit

Masashi Hamauzu > you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:24 AM

you could save more at target now though so why wait ?

Because not all Targets will do the PM and preorder promo together.

#6 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:27 AM

Because not all Targets will do the PM and preorder promo together.

if you havent tried you should. nothing to lose honestly
Currently playing

690739.png

#7 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:11 PM

Bump because this is buried.

Shadow of Mordor ( :ps4:) Best Buy Preorder DLC for sale - PM me with offers!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: The Evil Within :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2 :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World Red

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [10/19]:  :vita: Akiba's Trip (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#8 Dominick331

Dominick331

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:37 PM

Tempted. I'm hoping it hits that price even sooner, FF gamers tend to drop like rocks these days, I doubt this will be any exception.

#9 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:45 PM

Yeah, Target has the limited edition with the art book. Bought it last night with a preorder card for $25, but the girl who denied me on the $1 Tomb Raider last year was working the customer service desk so I didn't bother trying to stack the price match plus the card, but it works if you can do it according to other reports.

#10 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:49 PM

It's still this price in case anyone is wondering. This is a direct PM of GS. So if you have credit there and want it, that maybe a route to go.

Posted Image

#11 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:52 PM

I don't know if Target will accept a price match on the limited edition now since the price is always higher on Amazon for that one than the standard edition. Glad I picked this up last week and kept it rather than returning it.

#12 Zantetzuken

Zantetzuken

Essence of Backlog Finishing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:02 PM

I was wondering what brought on such a steep drop in price so soon on Amazon. Though as much as I'd like to experience firsthand how the remasters turned out, I can wait.

"You want some of this love story?" - K-Brad
         Galford And His companion

#13 Eternal Session

Eternal Session

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:47 PM

10$ at target after price match and pre order ;), the remasters are great btw :D

I was able to do this on Sunday. Paid $11 for this. Right into the backlog it goes. Not that it matters. This won't ever it sub-$10, and on the off chance it does, It won't be low enough to matter. Plus I used Target funny money for it and got the LE artbook. So I'm happy.

#14 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:51 PM

I was able to do this on Sunday. Paid $11 for this. Right into the backlog it goes. Not that it matters. This won't ever it sub-$10, and on the off chance it does, It won't be low enough to matter. Plus I used Target funny money for it and got the LE steelbook. So I'm happy.

Uh, I think you mean the LE artbook packaging, as there isn't a steelbook for FFX/X-2 HD.

Shadow of Mordor ( :ps4:) Best Buy Preorder DLC for sale - PM me with offers!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: The Evil Within :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2 :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World Red

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [10/19]:  :vita: Akiba's Trip (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#15 Eternal Session

Eternal Session

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:03 PM

Uh, I think you mean the LE artbook packaging, as there isn't a steelbook for FFX/X-2 HD.

Ah yes, you're right. Haven't opened it yet, but I did think it felt too soft to be a steelbook.

#16 eXTechno

eXTechno

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:51 PM

I just put a limited edition on hold at the only target that has 1 last copy left

Wish that pre-order deal still worked but also hopin that they PM this

#17 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:39 PM

Does the limited edition have the same SKU as the standard edition? If so, it should be possible to PM at Target.

#18 MSU_DVM

MSU_DVM

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:10 PM

Does the limited edition have the same SKU as the standard edition? If so, it should be possible to PM at Target.

I don't think it does. When I tried to pm last week the worker scanned the LE barcode and it went to a separate listing from the standard.

Currently Playing: :ps3: Tales of Grace :vita: Persona 4 (plat run)

miamiheatfan1121.png

heatfan1121.jpg

#19 eXTechno

eXTechno

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:17 PM

I successfully PMed this just now

I was taken to the customer service desk and showed the lady my phone of my Amazon page and she just typed it in

#20 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:26 PM

This is a deal! My favorite game though. Nostalgia rush.

#21 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:50 PM

I was taken to the customer service desk and showed the lady my phone of my Amazon page and she just typed it in

Congrats. I wasn't trying to be a hater or anything. I just know that Target employees are sticklers when it comes to rules. And kudos on getting a price match with your phone without them dragging out the iPad.

#22 eXTechno

eXTechno

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:26 PM

Congrats. I wasn't trying to be a hater or anything. I just know that Target employees are sticklers when it comes to rules. And kudos on getting a price match with your phone without them dragging out the iPad.

Lol no I wasn't takin ur post as a hater or anything

Just merely stating I was able to PM the Limited Edition to the Standard

But yea it might be because she typed it in instead of doing any kind of Scanning