Grand Theft Auto V GTAV Microsoft Store

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 meditative_zebra

meditative_zebra

Around and 'round He Goes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:45 PM

It looks like they just had a price drop and the Microsoft Store is now selling Grand Theft Auto V (360) for $19.99 with free shipping. 

EDIT: Hey guys, everyone needs to report the lower price to Amazon in the hopes that they match the price. If they do then we could then price match Amazon's price at Target and with their pre-order promo pick up this game for $6. 

#2 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:47 PM

Damn! Thats sweet! Wish you can pricematch that at target and stack it with $15 off w preorder thingie! Hehe

#3 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:48 PM

I don't think Target pricematches Microsoft store, unfortunately

#4 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Damn! Thats sweet! Wish you can pricematch that at target and stack it with $15 off w preorder thingie! Hehe

You can't?!?!

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#5 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Come on Amazon...price match so we can all go to Target and get it for $6!!!! ($15 off w/preorder)

#6 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:49 PM

Tempting, but I think I'll get it on dat next gen.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#7 Joshe

Joshe

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:53 PM

Hoping for that amazon price match!
Posted Image

#8 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:53 PM

It's YMMV...i got them to once a long time ago, but they told me it was a one time deal. Let's all pull for Amazon to match.

#9 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:01 PM

I feel a GOTY with all dlc coming on soon... but, has any dlc even come out for this?

#10 guessed

guessed

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:10 PM

Lol, my $25 copy from DealFisher (3rd party on Amazon) was apparently delivered this morning. Only a few dollars difference (I'd have to pay sales tax at Microsoft), and I paid with Amazon credit, so no big loss. Nice find.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#11 anthonyd46

anthonyd46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:15 PM

Microcenter does if anyone has one near by.

#12 guessed

guessed

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:23 PM

Edit: mobile double-post.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#13 InedibleFood

InedibleFood

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:33 PM

I feel a GOTY with all dlc coming on soon... but, has any dlc even come out for this?

Only free Online DLC that added guns, cars and missions. Supposed story DLC to come in the near future. They're probably just offloading these to bring in the next gen copies.

#14 the Gooseler

the Gooseler

Damon Baird

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:11 PM

Damn so tempted to get this. Sold mine a while back and been holding off since I just got Watch Dogs. worst part is that if I get it I know it will drop to like $15 and if I miss it the price will only go up. Damn my luck.

#15 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:58 PM

Anyone know if I can buy multiple items on the same transaction with multiple gift cards?

I want to buy 4 copies for my house but I have 3 gift cards. When does the deal end?

#16 jtfox21

jtfox21

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:38 PM

Anyone know if I can buy multiple items on the same transaction with multiple gift cards?

I want to buy 4 copies for my house but I have 3 gift cards. When does the deal end?

I'm just curious... what are you going to do w/ four copies in one household?

#17 JUSTSULTAN

JUSTSULTAN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:01 PM

GTA down to 27 on amazon, come 19.99!

#18 guessed

guessed

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:04 PM

GTA down to 27 on amazon, come 19.99!

Third party seller. Amazon price is still $39.99.

#19 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:22 PM

I'm just curious... what are you going to do w/ four copies in one household?

I live in a dorm (frat house) and we all want to play online together. That and we all deal hunt and buy games for each other.

#20 V878

V878

Let's hug it out

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:16 PM

No single player DLC yet. I imagine we'll get some within a couple months of the PS4/XONE/PC releases. Once those come out there'll be some renewed interest in the game so it's a good time for them to put out DLC on all platforms. Part of the issue with the sales on the GTA IV episodes is they came out so long after the base game that people lost interest (which is a shame, since they were both quite good).

#21 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:31 PM

I don't recommend a purchase with the PS4/Xbox One/PC version on the way, unless you plan to never get one of those platforms.

#22 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:39 PM

Take 2 shipped over 33 million copies of GTA V. I'm pretty sure stores are still flooded with stock and they'll be selling the game for $10 in the near future. 

#23 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:19 AM

Is this the same price in store? Might just go to the store and buy it tomorrow.