Nintendo 2DS $99.99 at Target (Sea Green, Electric Blue, Crimson Red)

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Want to try to price match the sea green to Best Buy since I've got $100 in store credit there, but none of them are carrying the sea green one :/

I traded in my old 3DS XL with all my digital games on it. I know Nintendo has hardware tied accounts, but is there anyway I can get my games on to a new 3DS? I had a NNID and everything.

I traded in my old 3DS XL with all my digital games on it. I know Nintendo has hardware tied accounts, but is there anyway I can get my games on to a new 3DS? I had a NNID and everything.
If you registered it on club Nintendo, I believe they could look it up. It would definitely help if you have the s/n of the XL you traded in.

If anyone PMs to Best Buy, don't forget the app deal that gets $10 off a $100 purchase. Cheers.

I'm just curious why any adults would buy it for themselves over the 3DS? Personally, the folding unit with 3DS seems more portable and better.

I'm also wondering how you put the 3DS into sleep mode. I guess just a simple button press.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a adult I like the feel of the 2ds over the 3d models much more. I don't to take it anywhere so portability isn't a issue either. I also don't care about the 3D so the 2ds was a better choice for what I was wanting.

As a adult I like the feel of the 2ds over the 3d models much more. I don't to take it anywhere so portability isn't a issue either. I also don't care about the 3D so the 2ds was a better choice for what I was wanting.
This. I like the feel so much more over the regular 3ds (never had an xl), never liked the clamshell design because it always felt cheap and dont like 3d. Despite what people thought, i think my 2ds feels sturdier than my 3ds ever did.

As to how to put it asleep, little switch at the bottom.

I really enjoyed the 2DS while I had one, but I rarely play with headphones and the mono sound really bothered me. Very comfortable to hold though.

UGH you guys! i was all excited to see the 2DS go down to $99 to pick one up for a gift and i realize its a old thread. Not cool.

bread's done
Back